Hello to all,
I am a self employed Mother of 5 and new to this site, a friend has found it for me.
I have been diagnost with discoid lupus right before Christmas by a biopsy a dermatoligist preformed. I have been just learning about this disease. My dermatoligist says I should find a physician because he's a dermatoligist not a physician. I have started a search for one and am hearing different things, such as- You need a roomatoligist or a dermotoligist.... I need to gain more knowledge and get a handle on this. All I know is what Ive read on the internet and the little my dermatoligist has told me. Can anyone tell me which way to turn?
Thank You,