Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Prayers please......

Thanks

My prayers are for Michael, that his seizures would end, and for the wisdom of the doctors and nurses that are taking care of him. I pray for strength for him to endure this, and wellness to return to his body quickly.

I am praying for Jane, Norma and all the family....for a peace for their hearts and comfort in knowing that they are not alone in this. They have friends here, that care.

Thanks, Angel....for sharing this news with us...so we can be there for Jane without her having to ask.

Fondly,

Lori

Thanks

Poor MJ, so much for a child to bare.

Dear God, please bless MJ and make him better. He's a loved child who just wants to live. Please grant him strength and make him well. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow guys, i really wasnt expecting this........ALL your words, thoughts and prayers are very much gratefully received, thankyou, gawd im a bit emotional tbh with you,

Norma Slept with him last night giving him lots of cuddles and telling him that every thing was going to be ok, shes an amzing mother, plus the boys when they wake up every morning they go into his room and kiss him good morning...aww seriuosly sweet family,

Anyway bloods will come back on wednesday so will let all you kno whats what,

Thankyou all once again

All our love
    Jane, Norma, MJ, Joe and Shane
    xxxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

from us all to you .xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx