Thread: just wondering???

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default just wondering???

just wondering if any one has ever had where they are getting headaches everyday they feel like tension headaches all up front of head with extra fuzzy/numbness feelingall over top of head??
    been getting them to different degrees everyday for nearly 2 weeks now i have just started steriods 25mg aday and they up me dose of lurics 2 twice aday or just lupus thing or hughs thing or something else??

thanks for listening Hx

Thanks

Hi Heidi,
    I think I might know what you mean. I have the Hughes and Lupus - and have had strange type sensations on my head and strange headaches too sometimes. The neurologist said some of the sharp quick ones are called ice pick headaches, they last a short time but are really painful. I guess it's a type of migraine. But the weird sensations that I get are kinda numby crawly feeling. I hate them, but don't know what causes them...
    Diagnosed with: Lupus, Hashimoto's Thryroiditis, Hypercoaguable State (2 DVT's)
    I have a hard time taking my medications regularly and I am working on getting better at that!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I woke up this morning with a bad headache. They are the pits, and I am sorry you are suffering with them too. I have been taking Flonase which has steroids in it according to my allergist. I thought that the headache was a sinus one, as my nasal passages were stopped up, like they usually are before I put the drops in my nose, but now I am wondering if the steroids in the drops might be a side effect of the Flonase. Does anyone out there know if headaches are one of the side effects of steroids?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks for the comments also just noticed i put 25mg and its suppose to be 15 oops thanks for replying!!
    xxx