Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Serious Problem With Major Depression

Thanks

Default A Serious Problem With Major Depression

To all of my friends that I have come to know in here. I have to apologize for not being in here for a while. I have been dealing with the worst depression I have ever had in my life. It seems like I may have Bladder Cancer. I went to the Urologist on Wednesday and he told me that I am still spilling blood into my urine. He told me that he is pretty certain that I do have this type of cancer. He is going to do a scope test on me where he will put a scope up in my bladder to look for cancer. I am very very afraid big time. I will have this done on the 16th of this month. The IVP I had done on the kidneys showed no stones etc. I want everybody to say a little prayer for me. I am very afraid. Thank you for reading my post.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

If I could I'd hold you and tell you not to worry...I know it is easier to say then to do...but try not to worry. Wait till the test and the results and take it one step at a time. More often than not our worse fears never come to be...

The unknown makes us afraid...wondering the ifs, the outcome. Wandering around in our heads. We are here..always to listen...we understand depression.

In my prayers you are, right now...
    Dear Heavenly Father Almighty..hear my prayer. Please comfort Kathy during this time of waiting. To grant her peace and patience in her emotional suffering.

She has brought such great comfort to all of us and let her experience the same comfort.
    Please protect her and keep her safe from cancer. Please hear my prayer. Thank you, God. Amen.

Head hugs...
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Default Praying for You

Oh Kathy....

As soon as I read your post, I stopped and prayed right then. You can count on me for prayers....I keep a prayer request list that I go through each day and I just put you right up on the top.

I am so, so sorry about this. Of course, you're frightened. I'm sending you gentle, caring HUGS for your fear and depression. You never, ever need to apologize for not being around much. I know you are in everyone's thoughts even when you are absent for awhile. On this forum, you've got a lot of people in your corner that will appear quickly to support you. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, KATHY. When depression hits big time, it's hard to function or sometimes want to talk to anyone. It sometimes feels like just too much effort.

You do not need to do any explaining when you don't feel up to posting, just come to this thread and read through all the support I know will be coming for you. You are loved and cared about in this place and we will be there for you so you do not feel alone in this.

I wish I knew the perfect thing to say that would help...I know you're scared...but please have hope that you will get through this battle.

Sending you much love and understanding.....

Fondly,

Lori

Thanks

Oh Kathy...I am so sorry for your pain. I understand that the unknown is worse than knowing some times. I am praying for you right now. Know there are those who can listen to you and you are not alone, girl.

In prayer for you,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Oh Kathy,

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I agree with Oluwa sometimes we do think the worst. I am praying for you and hoping it is not cancer. Again, I am so sorry.

I pray for peace and comfort for you during this time.

God Bless,

Faith

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Kathy,

I hope, and pray that this is not cancer. I've missed your constant presence here alot, but I, we all understand if you can't be here or talk. I've recently begun to pray a bit, and I will say one for you. You have our support 100%.

Rob

Thanks

Hi My Friends,
    Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am hoping very much so that there is no cancer. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks so much for being here for me.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Oh Kathy. I m sorry. will most definitally pray.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,

I am so sorry about your latest search, and for the pain that it is causing your soul and mind. The power of prayer is very strong, and we are sending you all the strength that we can. please take care of yourself,

sending you heart hugs,
    phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Kathy,

I will say a prayer for you and will think of you every day. Sending you gentle hugs.

love Angel and ISDM (as Jane is not here at the moment i will post for her on this one).xxxxxx