Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to make an album

Blog Entries
    Thanks

good morning angel,

hope your day is full of sunshine. It is going to be gorgeous here, sun proudly perched in the sky, and temps in the 70s. Love spring in the south.

I saw where pictures were uploading, but I thought my computer locked up, because everything quit working. Maybe i was too impatient....has happened before. Oh well, i am sure that soon i will be able to share pictures of my kids and grandkids with everyone.

phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default HI

Hi Phyllis,

Yes we had a little sunshine this morning and its an ok day out there. Oh 70's.....we have'nt got that yet, but i hope you enjoy your day.

Yes you know what.When you upload...on the browse thing.....i think you can upload 3 at a time, you dont actually see the photos at that point.You click save.....then when you go to your pictures and album i think that is when you see the photos.So no, you were not impatient at all...i bet you did it...but cause at that stage you dont actually see the photo, you may have thought it had not worked. Dont worry, you will have them on soon.

love
    Angel.xxx

Thanks

Sometime if the images is a large file and slow loading the server will time out the upload process. When this happens it just stops working. If at all possible re size them for the web and try again.

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Phyllis,

Sorry I wasn't on for long last night. It sounds like you are doing everything right. Sometimes it can take a minute or two for the picture to upload to the site here. Also, you might want to adjust whatever online security you use by adding this site to a "trusted sites" list, I don't know what you use, but I use windows vista, and it's easy to put a website on an "allowed list". Online security could be blocking the communication between the server here and your photo files.

Rob