Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disability benefits and VA

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi david,

thanks for sharing the beautiful picture. I wish i could have that river running through my bedroom....then we would sleep.

phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Oluwa,

Hope you are ok today

David,
    Yes im with Lisa.....so calming.Yet i carnt listen to a creek it makes me trickle if you get me drift lol

When i win the lotto.....im going to live in a barn conversion type of place with trees and at the bottom of my garden....water of some description so i can sit n watch the moon on the water.But.....if i hear any strange noises.....im sorry but would have to run quickly back indoors

Angel.x

Thanks

Hi Oluwa,
    Thanks for the link. I did look through some of them. I did see a couple that look similar to what I have. My face and hands are the butterfly. My chest and back are bumps without a head. I did have some that came up with a head. Right now my nose is starting to look like I'm a teen age boy again. The pimples come on about every 3 weeks and take a couple of weeks to heal. My ears are getting better but still feel like they are on fire. They burn if I rub them or pull a sweater over my head. I ware a beard and only shave my neck now about every two weeks. Don't care for the feeling after I shave.

I do have a sleep problems but that has been going on for 40 years. I do have parts that don't work anymore. Lisa is very understanding. Somethings I have written off to my age but I think I'll bring that up to them.

I don't know what the VA has tested me far. They don't tell you and I don't remember unless its written down. I guess I need to force the issue. It will be 2 months before I see the dermatologists again.

I'll be glad when it Saturday. Then I'll know if we can go sailing Sunday.

Have fun,
    David

PS, Let me explain the Have fun. When I type this or tell someone have fun it is a small prayer asking to grant you all your dreams.

Thanks

Angel,
    You make me laugh. Run back inside if you hear a strange noise. Those strange noises are just the little creatures coming over the sit with you to enjoy the moon and your company.

One time I had to ride out at the same time each morning. One morning as the sun was coming up a coyote came up to me about 15m off. He stayed there and followed me for hours. I would talk to him. This went on every morning for a couple of weeks. He would be waiting for me each morning. Guess he knew I need the company. I had to pull out of the camp for a week and when I went back he was no longer there. I still to this day think about him.

I'll see if I have a picture of a place you describe. Most of my photos are on film. I didn't get a digital camera until just before I left the ranch.

Have fun,
    David

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh what a fab story. did you feed him? I know theyre not supposed to be friendly, but i would have threw something to him? Ah how nice, yes and i believe he was keeping you company too....a lovely thought.
    Sorry to read about your butterfly rash and hope it gets better soon and the creams n stuff help you.As i read it you mentioned beards.....i laughed as i touched my face.....i think i have one n im a girl A hairy faced girl. Id never noticed before.
    There is a place you know, not sure which country, maybe Maldives where in your living room and bedroom, the floor is see through and the sea is there....you can see it.But i suppose only the rich n famous can afford that type of holiday.But i liked the photo...thanks for taking the time to show me for my dreams .

Angel.xx

P.s Yes if the creatures are those i can see thats fine, but i heard noises n could'nt see what the noise was, id run
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 03-05-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

Hi Phyllis,
    Sorry I missed your post. It makes me feel good to brighten up someones day.

Have fun,
    David

Thanks

No I didn't feed him. I didn't want to get him to friendly with humans. Ranchers shoot them. I never did. I let the clean up my calving pasture and they never did bother a calf.

I don't guess I'll ever get the chance to see a house with the sea under the look though floor. Never been rich and only once was I mistakenly thought of someone famous. That's another story.

Lisa uses a product call Nair upper lip cream. She has the same problem. From all the meds she has taken over the years for her asthma.

David

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah yes i see....oh they shoot them....oh no. But glad they left the calf's alone. Oh does she....well im not a hairy monster or anything, but i think i had the same reaction recently with steriods i was on for my asthma. Im on a steriod inhaler too. Thanks for letting me know that cream name

Thanks

Angle I hate to hear that you have asthma on top of everything else.

We are from Texas. Texas is not a good place for her asthma. I would hate to tell you have many time we have moved because of her asthma. Here on the Texas coast she has been doing really good. It is a given that if she has one attack we are back to Montana where is she is fine. I'll sell our boat and be gone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Please dont worry about my asthma. I have it under control now for 8 weeks and im doing very good...new meds combo, they got me breathing fine. Oh i know it can be very scary but i am glad Lisa is doing good on the coast.And what a gem she has in you, so lovely to read how much you care for each other xxxx