Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off topic but sharing! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Off topic but sharing! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I just checked online for my grades since my term just ended and my new one starts today...and guess what? I got another A! I'm not one to toot my horn usually but I can't help but share. Heck I'd be happy with a passing grade but an A woohoo!

So this means since September when I started graduate school I've had four courses and gotten an A in every one!! And I'm a mommy, wife and full time nurse! Plus there is the whole autoimmune disease crap going on LOL! HOLY CRAP! No wonder I'm so tired...LOL but seriously, I'm just so excited!

My next class that starts today is one I'm really interested in, it is Holistic nursing, the class is called Healing therapies in Nursing practice. I'm so excited! I think this one will be interesting (the last one was informatics and was kinda boring to me LOL!).

Anyway just wanted to share!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

OH Congratulations....well done

How fantastic are you...well done. Its so lovely to read your fab news. You enjoy your new holistic classes too.

Love
    Angel.xxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Amy,

You can talk about anything you like in Lauri's Lounge, so please don't worry about being off topic. As far as tooting your own horn, I say go for it! Indeed, passing grades would be more than acceptable with all things considered, but to pull off straight A's across the board is an accomplishment you have every right to be proud of. And for others to read about your success despite Lupus is an inspiration, and gives hope. Congratulations!

Rob

Thanks

Default You Have Every Right To Be Proud of Yourself!

Atta girl Amy! You deserve each and every one of those A's!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is, indeed, something for you to be proud of...so you deserve to be thrilled about your grade and we are thrilled for you.
    You are right, considering all that you have on your plate...getting "A"s in all of your classes so far is an accomplishment to be shouted out to everyone!

Many Congratulations!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hooooray for Amy,

congrats to you.....what a wonderful achievement....get someone to pat you on your back for yourself.....you deserve it.

wishing you spring flowers,
    phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Congrats! It's great you are able to handle all of that on top of being sick. Keep up the good work!

Thanks

Congrats Amy...I know how hard it is to think with Autoimmune problems much less with kids...go for it!!!!!
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Congrats Amy

thats great news was wondering if you had any tips to help you remember things?? i am studing myself and was doing great but brain fog and memory have just got really bad recently and failed last exam (its ok can resit!!) but could do with some tips as i have invested so much time effort and money in it all!! i soo want to be able to get myself out of this rut of benefits and get myslef back in to the working world!! well hope to hear from you soon well done you deserve all the praise!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi tiggerlishus-Heidi

I wonder if you have a disability protection law in england. You might want to go to the counselor at your school, and see if any provisions can be made for you to help you be able to pass your schoolwork. Maybe you will find a compassionate person who will find a way to help you....good luck....keep up the good work.
    Phyllis

share a smile today