Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lupus........I hate you!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs down Lupus........I hate you!!!

I woke up this morning really happy jolly full of life i was!!

It was great i cracked on with everything felt on top of the world i did
    Then i thought hmmm il put a bit of music on loudly have a good old bop to it (nothing major like break dancing or anything, just sitting down like) i was telling my friend how fantastic i felt POSITIVE THINKING and all that, then litually with in the drop of a hat im talking quicker than that i get shooting pains through my back and i feel like ive been kicked to the floor several times!!

Give me a break on this one!! I was doing good recovered well (i thought) from my 1st migraine that i got on thursday night, ok it took a bit of extra time etc, BUT why is it hitting me again?? Do you spose my body nos what tmrw is??

I thought ok i can do without this right now, STUPID LUPUS sort it out for gawds sake, i am trying to live my life here, why does it always kick me down when im good?

Rant over with......Lets say lupus is a person here.....hes now off my christmas card list.....and if i see him in the street im gonna kick him back!!

Jane
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

When you see him on the street, will you call me so I can kick him, too?

I am sorry that your beautiful start of the day has gone painful. My answer to your question it maybe, yes...in the back of your mind you know what tomorrow is...
    Sometimes I find myself defying Lupus and going about my life and trying to ignore the pain...not really good at it but I do try. It is easy to personofy the disease.
    At any rate, Jane, if I see Lupus on the street, I will call you and we will have a great time kicking it's a$$.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

I totally feel you. When I'm having a good day or few hours, I'm constantly waiting for the ball to drop because it does!! I hate lupus. Count me in on the list of lupus haters!

Thanks

Ditto...if you run in to Mr. or Mrs. Lupus can you give me a ring cuz I have some booty kicking to do myself!

I'm feeling yucky as yuck today and mr. Lupus like symptoms need to be stomped on a bit!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Thanks

iseedeadmonkeys,

would it be too much to ask if we can all hate fibro too? lol. i hate it all!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

ISDM,

Can i add M.E and Insomnia to the list?

Angel.xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    ISDM,

Can i add M.E and Insomnia to the list?

Angel.xx
    Lol! I hope you can Angel. I hate it for you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh thanks....im learning my double back flip kick now. Ok, so i carnt left my leg right now...but i'll try like an irish jig dance type of move instead lol That'll scare it off

Thanks

Smile Hi Everyone,

You can count me in to. The last few days I was actually feeling pretty good. Then this morning woke up with a bad headache, no energy, hurting all over. I have lupus, Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, osteopenia, degenerative disc DZ of the cervical and lumbar spine. Photosensitivity to sunlight, GERD, IBS, Congestive breathing, etc. I guess you can say I'm a mess . But I know I have to get up and go. My 2 lil boys depend on me, so there is my will power. But I'm right along with you all, were family on this site and thats what makes it special. We have each other we can relate to, cut up when were feeling ok and vent when were having a bad day. I don't know what I would do if I could'nt talk to you all every now and then. Well I will go for now, Always sending hugs your way, Tammy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

No you are NOT a mess....you are my hero. You have allot to deal with but wow you fight on and look after a family. AMAZING is the word you use from now on Well done.xxxx