Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Everyone in Pain and Suffering Today....

Thanks

Your welcome, Saysusie....

Sometimes all we have to offer others in their suffering, especially in a world this big, are words of understanding and compassion. I've been trying to make my words count....

My hope is that they will bring comfort and hope where they are most needed.

Most fondly,

Lori

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are so right and sometimes, just that kind thought and act of caring is just what someone needs. I am glad that you posted it because I've come back to your post several times already!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Smile

If nobody minds, I thought I'd bring this thread back up for anyone new, to the site and to Lupus, that may need some comforting.

Too often, I find it overwhelming to read about all those suffering and living in pain day after day. I wish I could help lighten your burden and hold your hand so you won't feel all alone.

I say a prayer for each of you out there...'May a day come soon when your pain eases and some gladness returns to your heart'.

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi lori,

thanks so much for bringing back this thread. I, like other oldies ( and i do mean in age) here, just ache for all of the young people i meet on this forum who are struggling with the debilitation of lupus. I know that i had it when i was young, but i don't remember the day to day issues that we face while going to school, dating, raising children, etc. that goes along with youth.

I so wish that I could take this away from them, lock it away, and let them live a life full of experiences, fun, and growing. For some reason, I feel it is ok that someone my age deal with it, but it is such an injustice for this illness to ruin these young lives.

Oh yeah, Pink Floyd has always been my #2 band. I grew up in the days of the Beatles, and John Lennon just rocked my world. then came along Pink Floyd, and my admiration for them has lasted all of these years. I guess the man with the barn did not realize the work of art that had been shared with him....that is a shame. I would much rather live in a world of Pink Floyd color than in a world of a faded gray barn.

hope you have a great day,
    phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Lori,

You are such a thoughtful and lovely soul.Thank you. This thread is lovely.

love
    Angel.xxx