Thread: Las Vegas, Nv. Lupus Meeting!!!

Thanks

Default Las Vegas, Nv. Lupus Meeting!!!

Las Vegas, Nv. now has a Lupus Support Group meeting held at the Clark County Library
    1401 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nv. 89119. The next meeting is on Saturday Feb 28 at 10:30 am. The meeting is sponsored by the Arthritis Foundation and is open to the public. For more information please call 595-0313. I am excited to learn this as I would love to meet people who live in Las Vegas and are dealing with Lupus. I hope to attend this meeting if I am feeling better, I am having a bad flare right now!! If not this month I will be there in March.

Rose

Thanks

Smile Upcoming Meeting Schedule

Hi, I live what I call pretty close to Vegas (even though it is about 260 miles north of me) and would be interested in knowing when these meetings occur. I go to Vegas periodically and would schedule it so I could attend if possible. Can you please let me know how I can find out what the upcoming schedule is for these meetings? Thanks,
    JennM

Thanks

I live in henderson. good to know its there if I get a diagnosis.

Thanks

Default Re: Hi

HI! I also live in Henderson, NV. Are you newly diagnosed? I am ;( I would love to chat more!

Thanks

no. I had a possitive ana and I am in the middle of a really bad flare up of arthritis and musculoskelatal pain but I cant get into a rheumy until december. I could see another one in october but I decided to go to an internist and have him monitor my organs and stuff and then see the rheumy thats highly recommended. his name is something like coletti. if it looks like things are too bad I will have him ASAP a referal.

my symptoms first presented with acute paralysis called gbs and then chronic neuropathy maybe cidp. and two negative ANAs. then 5 years later I have this. they cant stop for a second and say hey maybe its an auto immune combo. it probably is more statistically probable than having SLE with a purely neurological onset no other sle symptoms along with 2 negative ANAs.

anyways how is your luck in this valley with doctors. I could use a steer in the right direction. dont hold out man.