Thread: Brain Fog...Latin style

Thanks

Smile

Nice one, Hatlady......

LOL

Lori

Thanks

LOL! Hatlady.
    Put something like that on one of your hats.
    Announcing Im a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I need to figure out how to do a siggy line cuz im putting that in it.

K
    Last edited by NoodleMom; 02-26-2009 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleMom View Post
    LOL! Hatlady.
    Put something like that on one of your hats.
    Announcing Im a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I need to figure out how to do a siggy line cuz im putting that in it.

K
    I love it! As a signature, as a hat, as a "logo" on a shirt.

Laughter is still the very best medicine.....
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Yeppers! Sure is.

Kasey

Thanks

How am I supposed to remember THAT word, if I can't even remember my phone # or address?

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Haha i loved my smile just grew as i read this thing is with tattoing it is i fi tattoed ever word i forgot i would be covered with them adn then it would be hang on know that words on my left arms some where!!!! lmao

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I have been shouting out that word for 2 days now. I have been given some important documents someone in authority needs. I do remember saying to my Mam, i will put them there so i will remember where they are.
    So far i have looked everywhere.I still can not find them. In all the drawers, in files on the wardrobe....they have just gone. Has anyone any ideas where a 'good place' to remember where i have put them would be? I know they are looking at me....i feel their stare
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Default Thanks.

I just wanted to let you guys know that this thread has really cheered me up. I've had a rough day. I'm kinda new here. I've only made one post, but I read threads a lot. I've was diagnosed with lupus at age 19, been suffering since about age 13. I am now almost 23 (I know it's not as long as some of you guys, and I pray everyday that I can keep going). I have been having a lot of trouble losing words, saying the wrong word, mixing up sentences, and just plain losing words. The thoughts are there, but I can't form the words. It's so nice to be able to read/know that I am not the only one, and to know that I'm NOT crazy, like some drs have thought. I've also been getting these annoying tremors and twitches lately. I'm having a really bad flare, and I just can't seem to get my lupus under control. Oh well, c'est la vie, huh?

Okay, any way. I just really wanted to thank you guys for making me laugh today. It's been a great help!

Thanks,
    Amanda

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Amanda,

What a lovely name...even better cause its mine too. Im sorry you've not been feeling so good, but i am glad you had a giggle here. You keep posting and we will all help each other.

I also have to say....talking about letholigica. I seem to be replying to private messages, but not to the right people. I blame it on sleep or lack of.So if any of you get weird replies from me....its cause i am forgetting who i am replying too.Not all the time....but once is too many and im doing it

Sorry anyway! xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default only me!!

hello amanda i knoe what you mean just reading through makes the grin get bigger and bigger welcome to the site i have only been here couple of weeks and they make you feel soo welcome heres to chat alaughing a bit more xx