Thread: whos online?

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy whos online?

Hiya need someone to talk to, my head is really killing cant hardly focus so excuse caps, i went out yesterday like i said i would had a really good time, only had 3 drinks then got thos niggerling headache so came home, stayed up for a bit chattin etc, then went to bed after downing loads of water, now woke up at 4am with the worse headache i have ever experienced, its all across my forehead and the top of my head, eyes hurt i know its a lupus one just ate a banana and took 2 co's, anywy i fought talking about this would take it away but its not so painful have ta keep stopping no more no more

isdm
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thts no good now cause i wont be able to read replies!!!!

Thanks

Default Hugs to ya Isee...

Oh....no....sounds like one nasty headache. So sorry. Gentle hugs to you. I'm guessing you must have gone to lay down. I hope you get some relief soon.

Did you maybe overdo it a bit with all the activity today?....shopping, visiting your mom....? Darn... I wish the Lupus would just let up on you for a spell. Seems like it just keeps after you with one thing after another. Just not fair.

I'll check back here in a bit and see if you've jumped online. If not, I'll catch up with you in the morning. I sure hope you've made it to your bed and are sleeping restfully.

Take care, my dear....

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah hiya i think i did, i feel sooo sick now, dont wanna move from this space yakno!? ive taken pills an hour ago nd still not feel any releif although maybe a tiny bit, i can just about focus now, why does this have gto happen for?

Thanks

Unhappy

I don't know, isee....just seems like you can't catch a break lately. I just wish you could have more than 2 days in a row with some peace.

Has anything helped in the past for this bad of a headache? Are you still drinking lots of water to replace your fluids? Sorry you're suffering again. If I were there, I'd give ya a neckrub and put on some gentle, soothing soft music.

Hang in there....

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

lol cheers sounds fab, its actally gettin a bit better now, just feelin of sick so i will be returning to bed soon, just wanted to say thanx tho, dunno weird it just comes out of the blue, i had it b4 i went to the pub i knew it would catch me out......i cud of picked summin up from the hospital! im feelin very cold and sick, yeah drinking plenty of water too thanx xx

Thanks

I'm here...can't really sleep
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost