Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not really a newbie...

Thanks

Default Not really a newbie...

Hi All,

I joined before under the name of Mela but for some reason I was not able to return to that account, SO... I have reincarnated as Samo!!

Sorry I have not posted in a while, have been going through some rough patches, it is nice to back though.

This is a wonderful forum, plus now there are pictures of people! It is nice to put a face with your name Saysusie.

Take care all until next time!
    Samo

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Welcome back,

Your problem with not being able to return to your old account is probably due to the website getting a facelift and upgrades. Old favorites links, or desktop shortcuts no longer work. But, you are here now, so I see no problem. Anyway, I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. We may have spoken before, but with brain fog, I sometimes forget. I see you know Saysusie. It's pretty cool being able to put a face to the name. Make yourself at home, and don't be afraid to explore all the new features of the site. If you have any questions, the Admin, Saysusie, or myself would be happy to answer them. Enjoy!

Rob

Thanks

Hi Samo,
    Welcome to the new site. My name is Kathy. I have SLE, Lupus. I hope that you keep posting.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi samo

welcome back...i did not know you before, so it is nice to meet you now. sorry you have been through some rough times, and i hope things are better now.

and Kathy....nice to see you again...i was wondering where you were. you were one of the first ones to welcome me, and i am glad to see you again.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi and welcome.Sorry to hear you had some rough patches. Hope we can all help in some little way to make life that little bit easier. Come to the arcades and try and beat me at pacman....lol.....it wont take much lol

love
    Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

P.S your dog is so cute

Thanks

Cool Welcome

Welcome. It's an honor to meet you. I hope you are able to find peace and confort within these posts. I think we all have the need to help each other and be there for each other. I think this is one reason I love this place. I am gald you are a prt of the group and please don't hesitate to ask anyquestions form anyone. Someone here will be able to answer your question and help you out because at least one of us has gone through the same things.
    Ladyrn
    "I will not let this disease define who I am"
    Dx-Lupus, Sjogren's syndrome,antiphosolipid antibiody syndrome, hashimoto's and fibromyalgia and insomina.
    Meds-Plaquniel, Methotrexate, Vit D, Flax seed, asprin, lipitor,armour,premarin,celebrex,folic acid,ambien,hydrocodone,skelaxin,colace,imodium,pr ilosec,antibiotics, and new ones added daily

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Welcome Back Samo

I'm glad that you found a way to get back to us

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

All you guys...thank you for all your wonderful replies. I always knew that there was a reason I always felt better after visiting the site, you are all wonderful.

I have to say that the new site will take some getting use to, I will be sure to consult your help Rob, thank you!

By the way Angel Oliver, how do you visit the arcade? Also, I think it is great you think my dog is cute, you might be happy to know that his name is Oliver!!

Take care all!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi samo,

welcome back....glad you like it here as much as the rest of us. To get to the arcade, find the icon in the top option bar (where you see User cp, blogs, faq, etc.) BUT BE CAREFUL> I have become so addicted to these games, I keep aggravating my fibromyalgia trigger points in my shoulder/neck. enjoy, but use with extreme care. ha ha ha.....can't believe I am having to regulate my time on a computer game. you guys on this forum are the only people that know this, so keep it to yourselves.
    Phyllis

share a smile today