Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fibro female question

Thanks

Default fibro female question

hey all!

i have this burning (very similar to burning in my back and abdomen) in my vaginal area. i pray this is not tmi! lol. this is a site where we're all adults so i'm assuming my question is appropriate. anyway, i googled fibro and vaginal burning and found that this happens. it's also a burning sensation in my buttockss. anyone else experienced this?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Dont panic!!!!

I recently had a water infection and i had similar symptoms and i could not pee for love nor money.This was over maybe a week and half ago. My stomach is so swollen i swear there is a body in there lol It hurts to touch...i have burning.

When i was younger i prayed for big boobs,flat stomach and straight hair. I got none of that lol

I think you should go to your Doctor for a check up.It could be a water infection, but only the doc can tell you for sure.Try not to think the worst....it can be sorted im sure.

People will post on here with better advice soon....so just hang in there.

Hope i helped a little.
    love
    Angel.xxx

Thanks

thanks angel! it doesn't hurt to pee at all. i just have this burning sensation. it's really weird. i've had std testing very recently so i know that's not the problem. i'm on my period and had a bad allergic reaction to birth control (which i've discontinued) so, i'm wondering if that's part of the prob. i just thought it might be fibro related bc the burning is the same sensation i feel in my wrists, abdomen, and lower back.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

No i get no burning when i wee....just in my abdomen. I am not up on fibro...but there are many on here who are. Im sorry im not much help, but i am sure someone will be along soon to help you out with this one.Try not to worry, i know easier said than done.Mmmmm wish i had the answer though for you.

I'll keep popping in to make sure you get sorted.But id still make an appointment for a check up, no harm in asking the doc.

Thinking of you.
    Love
    Angel.xxxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    No i get no burning when i wee....just in my abdomen. I am not up on fibro...but there are many on here who are. Im sorry im not much help, but i am sure someone will be along soon to help you out with this one.Try not to worry, i know easier said than done.Mmmmm wish i had the answer though for you.

I'll keep popping in to make sure you get sorted.But id still make an appointment for a check up, no harm in asking the doc.

Thinking of you.
    Love
    Angel.xxxx
    Thanks so much angel! I already have a gyno appt friday so i'll ask then. I'll be back to update.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh great news. Have a look round the site.Stay and play some games or look at photos n stuff.It'll be fun.I promise someone else will post soon. Its 2 am where i am now, just you wait n see.

Take care
    Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi wantitgone,

my name is phyllis, and I too have FMS along with SLE. I have had vaginal burning, but never reported it to my dr. Did not think that there might be a relation to FMS. Just thought it was one of those girl things. I have gotten relief from soaking in bath with baking soda. And yes, I do get burning sensation in buttocks....never knew where it came from.

this is interesting. if your gyno is up of FMS, maybe he/she can help out with this. Keep me posted...hope you get some relief.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    hi wantitgone,

my name is phyllis, and I too have FMS along with SLE. I have had vaginal burning, but never reported it to my dr. Did not think that there might be a relation to FMS. Just thought it was one of those girl things. I have gotten relief from soaking in bath with baking soda. And yes, I do get burning sensation in buttocks....never knew where it came from.

this is interesting. if your gyno is up of FMS, maybe he/she can help out with this. Keep me posted...hope you get some relief.
    thanks mountain. i don't have a good gnyo yet so i don't know if she can provide answers. i have an appt w/my rheumy in march so i'll ask her although i'm sure the symptoms will be gone by then, hopefully! i've read online that burning in the buttocks & vaginal area is normal for fibro patients. i'll keep u posted!

Thanks

Smile

Hi Want It Gone,

I have SLE, Fibro, Anti-phospholipid syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. Burning in the buttocks is completely normal for Fibro. Mine usually starts in the low back runs down the buttocks and sometimes even effects my legs. It's not fun for sure. My doc prescribed Soma 350 for break away pain when it's everywhere. I hope this helps.

Take care,

Faith

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks faith,

i never realized that this was fibro. i have many times told my dr. that the pain in my thighs feels like someone has set very hevy weights accross my legs. it is so weird that the pain goes accross the thigh, and not up and down. anyway, the pain from my midbelly down to my mid thigh is so intense...and nothing seems to soothe it. thanks for the info.
    Phyllis

share a smile today