Thread: Very Sore and numb toes.

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Very Sore and numb toes.

This week besides having numbness in my very cold feet, my poor little toes. Oh they are so sore. Each individual toe has its own personality. One of them has now got what looks like a water blister on the nail.OOOoooooooooooooh i can not touch it....so painful. They feel rusty...but i do have clean feet though and they do not smell lol
    I have cut and manicured them, which has made them hurt more now. Has anyone got any suggestions? My cat does try his best to keep them warm lol

Angel.xx
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 02-21-2009 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Angel

How my love, how are you feet this week?

I sometimes wake with numb arms right down to the fingertips lol which is an odd feeling,
    i get numb toes all the time, dont really know what to suggest :O

keep it real chick, we with you

ISDM
    x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Oh Angel that sounds so painful!

Have you tried a soak with some epsom salts? Warm water might relieve some of the chill, and the epsom might draw out whatever's causing those blisters. Then some vitamin E oil or othr body oil, and some cotton socks?

Take care dear, and keep warm...
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I sit, with warm socks on, with my feet on a heating pad. I do this all day long, while on the computer, while watching television, etc. At night, I put the heating pad in my bed and sleep with my feet on the pad.
    When I worked, I took the heating pad to work and kept my feet inside of it while sitting at my desk. This is the best way that I've found to keep my feet warm all of the time.
    Also, when I am out and about, I purchase toe warmers from sporting goods stores. I KEEP toe warmers in my shoes!
    I hope that you find some relief.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Ouch Angel...that sounds really painful. I can say, I am not having trouble with the blisters on my toes like you described. Like was mentioned before, I also keep socks, heating pad, warm water to soak...etc. whatever keeps them warm. For me if my hands and feet are cold then I am freezing and shivering...which is most of my life even at times in the summer.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost