Thread: Went to the docs.

Hybrid View

Thanks

Question Went to the docs.

I went to the docs friday. My issues were the usual pains of joints and muscles, along with fatigues. Well, discussed the isuues of trouble swallowing from time to time. Said she'd see where to get a throat test done. I also keep getting bad sore throats.

Also mentioned the pink patches on the scalp. Said it looked like seborrhea and use selsum blue. The thing is she said the sinus attack I had more than likely caused the reaction. I looked it up, there is many causes. Just didn't see any relating to sinuses in any way. So a bit confused as to the cause and if it will keep repeating. Also got one little sore inside my cheek when I got home, and its no mouth ulcer. Also one sore on upper thigh, no itch or burn though. Docs office is open again tomorrow, but of course they're almost gone. Only laasted 4 days. What in the world could they be?

This is all confusing. Tried to read on the seborrhea, but so much conflicting info. Is it related to psoriasis? The pics on scalp seborhea looked very similar to scalp psoriasis. Just trying to stay on top of things to understand.

She also suggested beginners yoga, to help with the muscles and glucosamine for the joints. Said publix brand is one of the cheapest, so may give a try.

Does anyone have info on seborrhea that's not so confusing? Thanks in advance.
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi cheryl

I don't know names for everything, but I too get occassional sores that are unexplainable, don't hurt or burn, and go away in a few days. I guess just another joy of lupus. Someone will probably be along who can provide valuable information for us.

share a smile today

Thanks

Smile

Thanks. I have fibro, so not sure if this is related or something new going on. I don't believe rashes are related to fibro, I could be wrong.
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i have never heard of sores being associated with fibro....just pain. Do you have particular trigger points that act up more often than others. The points on the back of my head and the two on my chest act up almost daily. So strange.

Thanks

Those seem to be my worst areas too. Especially the neck ones.
    Cheryl

Thanks

IIRC seborrhea is dry scalp or dandruff