Thread: Flare after head cold

Thanks

Default Flare after head cold

Does anyone else have troubles with flares right after a head cold? It seems like head colds always leave me in a bad flare. Righ now I'm really nauseated and sometimes I will feel faint and even pass out if I don't lay down. I was feeling so good before that darn head cold.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hello bama

Yes usually i get very low (emotional) then get ill, which is usually the onset of a falre flaring, ive not come out of this one yet so erm yes,

hope you are feeling ok soon

much love
    ISDM
    x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

ABSOLUTELY!!!! That is why it takes me weeks and weeks to totally recover from a simple head cold. If I am not vigilant, the simple head cold turns into a vicious sinus infection which turns into a vicious lung infection which turns into a systemic infection which leads to hospitalization :-( I dread head colds because for me, they are never simple and my Lupus always goes into warp drive.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Definitely...in fact I am not over the last "head cold" Like Saysusie said, it can (mine did ) progress to lung infection to systemic...etc. Never will I say to someone when they are ill "awww come off it it is only just a cold"
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Yes definitely! Last winter my coworker came in with a cold...which I of course got...which turned into a sinus/throat infection...which turned into a huge flare! I was tapering off my meds at that time and had to go back onto high doses of everything which was very depressing. My coworker felt sooo bad that from then on he called in sick whenever he would get a cold like that. Now I always make sure to see a doctor asap whenever I start to feel any sinus symptoms to try to avoid that whole scenario again.