Thread: please help me

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default please help me

Hey guys,

Im at the complete end of my teather here, i actually cant take anymore of this , ive had the worse w/e of my life, took my new dose of mtx this morning alongside everything else, i had to take over 25 pills today and still am not feeling any better, im really upset the drs cant offer me anything else for the pain of my back, im in tears all the time, and getting very angry with myself, i only wanna walk to the bottom of the road to get some fresh air and i cant stand up now for more than 2 mins where as b4 it was 5 mins, i am so scared i wont be able to get out of bed sometime soon, is anyone else feelin this pain too, i kno i had a convo with one of you before the site changed and stupid me cant remember who it was iim sorry, i being so stupid here, i fell off the sofa this morning whilst i was on a webcam call to my friend...........i kno how thick can i get.....i just fell forward just missing the laptop, aww grrrrrr, had enough of being me now

xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi isee...

eeeeeeegad, I am so sorry that your weekend has been this bad....it could not help that you did not have us to keep you company.

Yes, I have been so bad off that I too wondered if i would even be able to get out of bed. I stumbled, and bounced of walls just to get to the bathroom...I was totally non-functional. And, when you live alone, it is especially scary. The last time this happened to me, I went to my rheumy and she gave me a medrol injection. This really helped and I have felt better ever since. I have also gotten cortisone shots in my hip when that pain was so bad.

My back pains run horizontally accross my back between the shoulder blades. Don't know what causes it, but it is the worst. I take Dilaudid for the pain, and can usually get some relief.

I also keep a walking cane close by when I am in bad flare. This just gives me a little support, and I feel safer when trying to walk.

I wish I could give you a hug, and be there to help you through this.

phyllis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im so sorry to hear you feel so bad and have had a horrible time.I so hope you feel better soon.Im sorry, but i did actually giggle at you falling off the couch lol....not an evil giggle a friendly one Sending you lots of hugs and stuff. Hope you feel better soon.

love
    Angel.xx

Thanks

Default Hugs to isee...

Oh, Isee...

I'm really sorry you've had such a rough weekend.

Wish we were closer so we could help you get out for a walk down your road. Actually, we could gather 4 of us and use one of those things they carry royalty on, you know....we could hoist the poles on our shoulders and you'd ride up there in your special seat, where you'd have the greatest view. We might have to put a seatbelt on you, though, so you don't fall off like your couch incident.

Honestly, I wish there was something we could do to get you through all this pain. I'm sending you very gentle HUGS that won't squeeze too much....

Hang in there....you're back among friends now, so not so alone.

Sorry for your tears....Will it help if I cry with you?

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes....i think it would you know...after you......Angel begins to cry......and points to the tissue's over there.....-------->

Good idea with that seat belt as well.I'll bring a safety hat for you as well...just to be extra safe xxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi,

I wish things were better for you ISDM. Please remember that you are not stupid. We all have times where we can't remember, and simple things are really hard. It's not you, it's the disease. I've been dealing with some substantial pain for more than a few days now, so I understand how you feel. Pain takes what little energy we have, and we end up angry, and frustrated. Pain kills our patience and we get angry so easily.

About falling down, a few months back I fell in the kitchen and had to go get my noggin stitched up pretty good. Falls happen to the best of us. Of course, it wasn't my fault, the dishwasher jumped out and got in my way. You'll be able to walk to the road, and get fresh air. You just can't do it today, that's all.

Please don't be angry with yourself. You are doing the very best you can right now. I hope you have a good night. Go easy on yourself. I'll talk to you later.

Rob

Thanks

((HUGS)) Thinking of you friend!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default to all my beautiful friends

Hello thanx for replying, i was checking out the new site

theres like 101 diff things i can do and didnt realise lol, its great

Cheers for all the votes of confidance lol, i was in a real dark place yesterday so much pain and so drugged up blimey takes the biscuit really all them drugs and no releif, i hope you all ok today, thank god we back together thats all i can say

peace to you all,

oh i forgot had a garden btw!! its right next to me, well the door is anyway lol gawd,

ISDM
    xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi ISDM,

Get that door open and breath in some fresh air. You just take it easy and know it will pass my friend. My heart went out to you yesterday. Hope you feel a touch better today and welcome back....i missed you

Love
    Angel.xxx

P.s Oh somehow, i pressed something and you are now on my MSN

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hello angel love,

yes i saw you was a friend of mine on msn thats fine sweetie, i will talk to you when u sign in lol, bit tender with thoughts and stuff.............

Proper sucks about lupuzor but hey ho we all will get there,

peace
    xx