Thread: Need Help

Thanks

Default Need Help

I'm new to this site. I've found the postings to be quite helpful. I was diagnosed about 15 years ago. I've had some pretty serious flareups and few remissions. I'm in the midst of a flareup now and it is creating havoc for me. For the first time I'm considering disability (ssi.) I am a widow so I kind of on my own with this disease. I have family but they all have their own responsibilities. I hate to be burden to anyone. I'm sorry I seem to be rambling. I'm not use to this yet. Hopefully I'll get better. I hope everyone's New Year is all that they want it to be.

Thanks

Default Need Help

FIRST OF ALL WELCOME and YOU ARE NOT ALONE...STOP worrying as that will worsen the flair up.....calm down and post me some particulars so I can help you out...till then PLEASE try to stay STRESS FREE

stjames

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Need Help

Bunchie; Welcome to our site. I hope that we can offer you help and comfort. Do not worry about rambling, there is no such thing here!
    I know that you are probably a bit afraid and filled with questions right now. We have all been there and, as St. James said, you ARE NOT ALONE!
    Keep us posted about your symptoms and diagnosis, we will help as much as we can. Again, Welcome!
    Saysusie