Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Las Vegas

Thanks

Default New from Las Vegas

Hello my name is Rose and I live in Las Vegas. I saw a rheumatologist for the first time in November but he has not actually said that I have lupus. I am scheduled for extensive lab work in March and I see the rheumatologist again. I tested negative for RA but had a very high ANA level. I have almost all of the symptoms of lupus. I am currently taking neurontin. plaquenil, and high doses of prednisone. I am so glad that I found this website. Thank you all for being here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hey welcome and im glad you found us too. Oh that song is in my head now.....ang on let me just sing it loud......''VIVA LAS VEGAS'' lol Ah sorry feel better now.

I was thought to have Lupus that is why i joined this group, but recently was told its M.E. Dont worry too much about stuff.Just ask as many question on here that you need to help you. Someone will be along soon to give you those all important answers. I hope your rheumi helps you in March.

Sorry this is short but i'll be along soon to catch up with you.

Love and gentle hugs
    Angel.xxxxx

Thanks

Welcome to the site Rose, glad you found us.

I'm still chasing a diagnosis myself. ANA tests have been up and down and middle of the road.

The folks on this board have been very kind and informative and supportive. There's lots of information and folks ready to lend an ear.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hello and Welcome Rose....

So glad you found us and joined up. Hopefully your labs will provide the doctor with the diagnostic info. needed to diagnose you properly. If you've read around on the forum, you might have noticed it can take some people awhile to get to that diagnosis. Hang in there.

This is a great place to find support and understanding. There's always someone around to share what you're going through.

Keep posting....ask your questions....share your story....vent or unload when you need. We're glad to have you......

I hope this is a good day for you...

Fondly,

Lori :P

Thanks

Hi and welcome Rose. This is a wonderful place to express yourself because everyone listens and empathizes.

Thanks

Default Thank you for writing

Dear Angel Oliver, sits inthe corner, Rastagirl, Spanglishqueen=
    Thank you so much for writing your encouraging words. I am so happy to have found this website. I do not have a computer right now but I hope to get one soon. I will try to get online as often as I can to stay in touch. It is exciting to know that there are others who are dealing with the same issues as I am, and that I have someone to talk to. If I do not write back right away please understand that it is not because I don't want to, it is very hard for me to get out of the house right now. Thank you again for your support.

Rose

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Rose,

I'm Rob, and I just wanted to add my welcome to all the others. I hope you can get a diagnosis and the answers you need to treat your symptoms. Many people here have many symptoms but no diagnosis yet, so you're not alone. I was diagnosed with SLE 5 years ago. With regards to not having a computer, it's no problem, we're not going anywhere. Please stay in touch and let us know what you find out.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi rose,

i want to send you a big welcome to the group. The "searching for a diagnosis" can be such a frustrating and frightening time in our lives. Please know we are here, and whenever you can, come along and keep us posted on your progress.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Welcome Rose

Hi;
    Welcome to our family. You've already met some of our members and have seen how friendly, kind, informative and welcoming the people here are.
    Many members here are also awaiting a diagnosis and that, sometimes, is one of the most difficult parts of this disease. It is a very hard disease to diagnose and can take up to a year some times.
    While you are waiting, we are here to answer any questions that you may have, to provide you with information and advice, and to make sure that you never feel alone. We are so happy that you joined us and we will be glad to hear from you whenever you are able to post.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default Thank You For The Welcome

Hi rob, mountaindreamer, and Saysusie-
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I am very happy to have stumbled onto this website. I have been doing alot of research on Lupus and this is the best site for support that I have found. As I mentioned earlier I do not always have access to a computer, but I will try to get here as often as I can. I am taking plaquenil, nuerontin, and prednisone 40mg a day(which I gather is a large dose) and I am still having alot of symptoms. I am looking forward to seeing my rhuematologist in March as I really want to start getting better so I can start getting out of the house more. My main complaints are extreme tiredness(no matter how much sleep I get), severe joint pain(tothepoint of trouble walking)
    eye problems, as well as other things. I have to run now, and I am going offline for a few days so I will be back as soon as I can. Thank you all for being here!!!

Rose