Hello to everyone! I'm happy that there is someone to talk to and to listen to me. I get lots of support from my family and friends. But they just don't understand what is really going on. Chest pain and the racing with irregular heart beats was my very first symptoms 16 yrs ago. I have never had high blood pressure or high cholesterol even now. When I was 25, my heart was always racing and I was losing a lot of weight. I thought it was my coffee, cola & snicker bar diet. I liked the weight lost but my dr thought I had a Thyroid problem. So I had to get tested for that. That was one of many tests. I am 35 now. My onset was a heart attack in one of the four abnormal thinning arteries they found five yrs. ago. Lupus is known to thin out arteries which I just found out recently. My cardio dr didn't know that. I take Lopressor for my heart. The meds help control my heart from overworking. I'm on Prednisone, Plaquenil & Methotrexate for other Lupus traits. All is going well so far. I still get palpitations, sometimes in the middle of night due to a bad dream. When I'm stressed or worried about something. I do know for a fact that missing your meds will put your heart beat into overdrive especially if you are a caffeine addict. I was told to crave my caffeine addiction. So I'm down to just the cup of coffee in the morning. So far, so good. I wish you all well. So Keep reading and writing and I will to. Ruvi