Thread: Call it Stormy Monday

Thanks

Default Call it Stormy Monday

I was trying to find a Blues song that described how I have been feeling and I found it. It's byAaron Thibeaux Walker (his middle name, pronounced 'T-Bou' gave rise to the 'T-Bone' nickname) was a bluesman of Cherokee Indian descent; he was born in Linden, Cass County, Texas in 1910 and died in 1975. He was one of the first to use electric guitar on record.

"Call it Stormy Monday" :
    They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad
    They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad
    Wednesday's worse, and Thursday's also sad..........

Okay I have had GREAT energy days for the last 2 days but I'm having one of my "No Desire" weeks. The medical term is malaise. I just feel icky and blue. I get sad for no reason and don't have an interest in anything. I don't want to watch TV, play video games, etc... I do force myself to do those things in order to relax but I still feel sad and have a bad headache. I am on Citalopram for Depression just had my doctor up the dose from 30-40mg. The last few days I haven't even had the desire to get on the computer. I come to the forum 'cuz it helps me express my feelings and helps get me out of the rut. So there was my sad :cry: story.

Thanks

Awwww Gentle hugs Spanglishqueen

Wish I could lift your spirits and sooth your soul. Those moments of peaceful bliss are few and far between sometimes.

Hoping you find something to sooth your soul soon.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Sometimes I have my melancholy days..but WOW after reading this again I sounded really DEPRESSING Sorry to have made anyone feel blue. Actually I am doing well today...I really hate those days 'cuz there is no rhyme or reason to them :roll: But oh well that's life But I actually heard this song and this man is awesome....he really was a talented Blues singer.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I have those days often. Nothing tastes good, even my favorite movies are boring, can't sleep, can't seem to really be awake either. Everything just, sucks. I don't seem to have much control over it. I just roll with the punches and hope it doesn't last long. These things happen I guess.

Thanks

HI!

Question to your comments about feelings.

Isnt it part og lupus to have your emotions be magnified? sometimes i just want to cry at a commercial out of the blue!

I also notice i flare terriably when i have PMS. Does anyone else experience this?