Thread: Strange occurances

Thanks

Default Strange occurances

Heared somthing weird a few days ago and don't know whether to jump for joy or be angry, just heared my consultant is publishing a medical paper which has my name stamped all over it, aparantly im a somwhat unique lupus case in that the organs damaged by the lupus (namely my kidneys) actually regenerated themselfs of there own accord and they are looking for a gene in my system that fights the lupus, good news you might think but the fact i heared this information second hand off a friend of a family member makes me real angry as i have not been told or consulted on this at all, i relised my consultant was keeping somthing form me the last time i saw him and now i know what, i feel like a guinipig that has been kept in the dark and never relised he was a guinipig, i feel like im here suffering and my consultant is furthering his career at my expense, now if this research can help all you out there that suffer as i do then im glad, but to have it kept secret from me. I would at least like some input into this process, also i know that he knows that i use canbis to ease my syptoms, well i have a suspicion he thinks this is accidental but i know for a fact i can ease my syptoms by using a minmal amount , and have been experimenting with dosage so i can function normally without getting too stoned that i cant function, if MY research and experimentation in trying to live as normal a life as i can manage will help then so be it, but i have a sneaky susppicion that my consultant is going to say i did it by accident and take all the credit for noticing this(the secrecy around this whole thing makes me beleive this). ARRRGGGG what am i gonna do. Sorry about the rant.

Lee
    P.S. I do not condone ANYONE to use illigal drugs and do this at my own risk, after all i cant just sit back and do nothing to eliviate these madening symptoms.

Thanks

CALL A LAWYER if you did not sign a release he;s gonna owe you some BIG BUCKS!!!!!

stjames

personally I would be glad my kidneys were working as mine are beginning to create stones every week now...DAM they hurt

stjames

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

f3r613;
    Have you seen the report? Is your name indeed used in the report? If the answers to these questions are "yes", then do as St. James suggested - Call a lawyer and take the report with you! I am not sure what the legalities for name and case usage are for medical research purposes. They probably differ from the laws surrounded name usage in journalism or non-fiction! But, you should find out! I would imagine that even a doctor who has written a case study has to provide verification of that case (which would be you). Otherwise, how could anyone beleive his story. For example, this whole "cloned" baby thing - that doctor is going to have to provide the proof (ie - the baby) and will need permission to do so.
    I am happy about the refunctioning of your kidneys - at least you have that blessing!
    Take Care Of Yourself
    Saysusie

Thanks

Yeah i will do as you suggest first i have to get a poie of this report which might be difficult as, as fr a si know it has only been released internally within the univercity hospitle but i will try to obtain a copy asap, thanks for the advice

Lee