Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sinking in quicksand

Thanks

Default sinking in quicksand

Hi everyone...no I am not diagnosed and prob never will be...all the things that have ever happened to me have never showed up positive on a test. For example had my gall bladder out because a surgeon was ordered to even after she took 3 ultrasunds...the 3rd is supposed to show the lkittlest problem..ha...so now i am banned from my local hospital..live in canada and now even the ER docs will not look after me...'we don't have to look after you, you know that'
    My family doctor just yells at me and no one else wants to take me because i am complicated...so i feel in the dark and sinking in quick sand...i feel alone and stupid. I have so many symptoms and yet the second last time i was in my doc office.he walked in opened and shut my file and walked out,,,and there is me with a whole sheet of paper with symptoms and he didn't even care to figure what is going on. He didn't even want to discuss the fact that i was told in the emergency that i had pericarditi, my always having anemia, my not being able to take pain meds....this is becoming really bad...been in and out of bed since a week before chiristmas...energy what was that as i have little....i am beginning to miss myself
    leaf

Thanks

He yelled at you??????????

Don't take that off him...YELL BACK!

You are not well...he's a doctor...and a grown up...time he acted like one and show some respect!!!!!!!! Demand it...it's your right!

How dare he yell at you!!!!!!!

Demand respect from him.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default yelled at me

Yep actally he finished the last one fwith don't worry I';; stick look after you ...iI felt like shouting back when are you going to start...but instead i am going to fire him...there is no way he is getting 3rd, 4th and fifth chances...I haven't got the energy for this kinda thing
    leaf

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Leaf,

Sorry I haven't caught up with you and said hello yet. I'm Rob. I just read your post about your Dr. All I can say is, to hell with him. I agree with SITC, yell back at the SOB. Better yet, put him on the phone and I'll yell at him. That's completely unacceptable behavior. Fire him.

I had a rheumo who pulled a stunt like this on me. I verbally shredded him in front of the whole office, and felt really good for doing it. What's happening to you is not in your head, and you are not stupid. Not one bit. The next time you get into a confrontation with one of these people, remember that you have a bunch of people here who are in your corner. Anyway, welcome to our group, and if you need to vent, cry, receive a pep talk, or anything, this is the place to be.

Rob

Thanks

Gentle hugs to ya leaf

I know it's hard to stick up for yourself. Just remember that if he talked to someone you love like that...you'd let him have it. So stick up for yourself the same way you would for some one you care about.

We are always here for you.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default thank you

Hey Rob...you have no idea how your words made my heart have hope where there wasn't much left today..Monday the 2nd of Feb. Your words are what I am clinging too...by the way the guy told my husband to shut up too...I am having a hard time finding another doc but I am praying that God would send me someone that gets me. I have been advised by a medical person to go out of the Niagara Peninsula (region where I live). I am thinking I may have to go all the way to Toronto which is 2hrs. To tell you the truth I am doctored out and don't feel I could talk to any of them again...i am so lost.....hurt and really tired....
    leaf

Thanks

Default hey sits_inthe_corner

Hey thanks for the hugs...right back at you but lightly as I hurt so bad today I am day dreaming of my bed...I would be crying if I had the energy....I feel splattered like a truck just crashed me into a wall. I wake up every day hoping it will be gone for a while but nah...so I am starting to wonder why this time it is staying longer...I want to scream at my life and wonder why....
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh
    thank you all for letting me scream.
    lol leaf

Thanks

I heard you all the way in Oregon, Leaf. Scream all you want, sometimes you just gotta let it out.

I'm really sorry you're suffering so much. Pain sucks!!

Don't give up hope for your days to get better. It's so frustrating waiting and wondering when the flares gonna end. Wish I could take it away for you.

I send very, very super gentle hugs out your way. Try to get some rest today and hang in there.....it will go away.

Fondly,

Lori :P

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hey Leaf,

I do the same thing. I go out to the garage and scream obcenities and give my punching bag a good working over. It really does help to just get it out of your system.

Thanks

Default wow

That seems to be all i an say......thanks so much rob and others who make me feel like maybe i am not so alone and different after all. Wow Rob, thanks for letting me know i am not the only one and rastagirl thanks for the love from oregon. Maybe if i live here (on the computer) then I can maybe at least manage to give my husband and son a smile.

Thanks for the net guys and catching me because i was at my lowest.
    wow guys
    leaf