Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cold I mean freezing cold bodyparts....

Thanks

You can say that again.......

Quote Originally Posted by TobyJug
    Quote Originally Posted by Danica01
    I am so happy someone else has this too :!: :!: My feet and hands are ice cold while the rest of me is either hot or just normal. I always though it was so strange :?
    hehe yeah I was thinking that it was strange.... lol
    Now that I have posted it I found a few post about it..... :lol:

The joys of Lupus ay....
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

I also have very cold hands and feet, and like SITC when I take my temp it isn't even up to normal...sometimes 96...So now that I am recovering from Pneumonia the docs are marveling that my temp has only gone to 100. and not often. They dont understand if I get to 98,6 then I have a raging fever.

I also have one time when I am burning up and that is at night...bummer

The wonders of lupus...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes i have it too. My feet are so cold they hurt and i can shiver yet be sweating.So weird.

Love Angel.xx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sick n tired
    I also have very cold hands and feet, and like SITC when I take my temp it isn't even up to normal...sometimes 96...So now that I am recovering from Pneumonia the docs are marveling that my temp has only gone to 100. and not often. They dont understand if I get to 98,6 then I have a raging fever.

I also have one time when I am burning up and that is at night...bummer

The wonders of lupus...
    Wow now I understand why my core body temp is so much lower than most people. When my temp is 99 I feel HORRIBLE and I know that is only a low grade fever by medical standards but my normal body temp is like 96!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Thanks

I could literally be wearing my warm uggs and a thick pair of socks and my feet are cold to the touch...I hate it.

definitely sounds like reynauds or poor circulation...my legs even do it when i'm sitting...like they turn from blue to white to red...
    "at the end of the day, you either focus on what separates you, or what holds you together..."

24 years old

Interstitial cystitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, IBS, Hypertension, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Ovarian cysts, Vasovagel, Reynauds.

...waiting for a Lupus diagnosis

Thanks

I was told a fever is 3 degrees above a persons normal body temp. Mine runs 96, so a fever starts at 99. My docs are unfortunately the type that base body temps of 98. So if its not 101, they don't even consider it. Maybe its time to get a new doc who's more open minded and up to date.
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hi Tobyjug!

Youre not alone! My feet were so cold one day that my husband thought my feet were dirty because of how purple they were!

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

well everyone I am glad I am not alone....
    I am sorry everyone has the same prob tho.... :lol:
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

Thanks

I have reynauds (sp?) since I was a teenager so can totally understand the cold hands and feet. I had to actaully buy a heat blanket and fleece blankets for my bed because the cold used to literally tourture me at night. I would be laying in bed shivering, unable to get warm even with the heater on. Sometimes my lips even turn blue, that really freaks people out!

I now try to carry gloves with me all the time and keep my core warym.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hey

My hands and feet are mostly always cold, even when i wake up in middle of nite in sweats, my hands are still cold. its nice to know other people have this too. thought i was nuts sweating at nite and hands cold as ice.