Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cold I mean freezing cold bodyparts....

Hybrid View

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

Default cold I mean freezing cold bodyparts....

Was just wondering if other people have this...

I have this very often, like now.... U see I am not really feeling cold I am pretty warm (apart from the occasional shiver) to be honest heating on etc...

But my hands, knees and feet are just stone cold **a rock in winter that is**

Sometimes my hands are feeling warm, even sweaty but when I touch em they are stone cold...

was just wondering if other people hav this too..........
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

Thanks

YEP!

I'm always cold cept when I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel like I'm on fire.

If I touch something cold or have a cold drink it goes right through me. Chills me to the bone.

Showers and hot baths take the edge off, but my core is still frozen. Most times when I think I'm running a temperature, it's not even regersting at normal, it's well below.
    Oh look ... a cookie

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Me too, I can be really uncomfortable hot, but my hands and feet are like ice. They are hard to warm too. I soak my feet in warm water and it helps temporarily. Strange stuff.

Thanks

that's exactly it...

I am glad I am not really weird then.... :lol:

Good to hear that more people have that.....

Strange stuff indeed......

Thanks

I am so happy someone else has this too :!: :!: My feet and hands are ice cold while the rest of me is either hot or just normal. I always though it was so strange :?
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danica01
    I am so happy someone else has this too :!: :!: My feet and hands are ice cold while the rest of me is either hot or just normal. I always though it was so strange :?
    hehe yeah I was thinking that it was strange.... lol
    Now that I have posted it I found a few post about it..... :lol:

The joys of Lupus ay....

Thanks

I get cold patches, mainly my feet and hands, but weirdly i get one on the right (my right) of my back, its freezing lol. Just have to keep warm as much as possible.

Thanks

Me too, annoying. I feel warm, yet still get chills. My feet and hands have an ice feel to them. Others complain if my hands or feet touch them, saying it feels like I stuck ice to them. I feel shivery, and skins warm and pink. I as well think it may be a fever, but temps low too. Stays at 95-96, except when at docs. It goes to 97, so they never believe me. Once I showed 95.1 at docs, repeatedly. They gave up and claimed my ears must be cold, in july :roll: . At least I see its not just me. Sometimes I can feel the cold, like a cold ache from semurging(sp?) in ice water. Maybe poor circulation?
    Cheryl

Thanks

I'm sure poor circulation is part of it....but I feel there's more too it than that.

After I work out and I'm hot and sweaty, my hands and feet are still frozen. And my body temperature never reaches normal.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

And here again I thought that was just me. After workouts as well for me too. I take my temp to see if it raised, but always only by one degree.
    Cheryl