Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raynauds issue help please

Thanks

my daughter was just diagnosed with Raynaud's and her fingers hurt terribly sometimes.

We bought a pair of cheap knit gloves and cut the very tips off so she could still do things while wearing them.

Thanks

Hi Jleigh! Thats a good question because i get the same thing but i havent had ANYONE(my drs.) mention Raynauds to me but then of course they think im just "too stressed" and that's why i'm experiencing ALL these symptoms, including, mind you, the butterfly rash, a low white blood cell count(twice) ,ulcers in my nose(as well as elsewhere) ,and all of my other 50 symptoms that have occured at one time or another for yrs now. This is what i say to the drsLOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

i get reynaud's and also have experience pain up to the shoulder in my right arm.. but generally, it's not the entire arm.. it feels more like a single artery or vein or nerve acting up.. like a single thread tingling.. but like yours, it went away after a few days..

it always seems that i get these types of strange and alarming symptoms on the weekends at night.. can't tell you how many times i've taken a pain killer and gone to bed worried about what condition i might find myself in the next morning...