Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anybody with lupus in orange county, ca??

Thanks

Hi all on this thread, tgrpam, susanacevedo, dianannsano! I live in Temecula, CA and just created a new group on Meetup.com called "Temecula Valley Lupus Ladies"! I would love for you to join, I would be happy to create a monthly meetup in the OC or LA areas and drive out to meet you!

I am 30 years old, diagnosed with SLE among other things. xx
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus" ...Fortune Favors the Brave.
    ~ Diagnosed SLE Lupus, Endometriosis, Anxiety Disorder, IBS~
    Meds: 400mg Plaquenil, Prednisone 6-day pack (for flares), 800mg Ibuprofen 3x day, Xanex (rarely), Vicodin (rarely)
    Supplements: Omega 3/6/9 complex, 2000iu Vit D, Iron/B12, Calcium, Folate complex, Cranberry, Probiotic, MSM/Glucosamine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deannegirl For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-11-2013)

Thanks

Anyone in the north orange county area? I'm in North Tustin. Would love to meet up with other people.

Thanks

Hi,
    I live in Denmark, Europe, but my husband is considering a job in Santa Monica. Being a lupie I wonder how it works with doctor / hospital visits, prescriptions, costs etc. in California. The company offers 4 different kinds of health assurances that includes the spouse. Is there anything particular we should be sure is mentioned in the policy or anything else it would be good for us to be aware of before we take the final decision whether to move or not?

I'm in my late 30'ies and luckily I haven't been hospitalized the last couple of years if that has anything to say.

I really hope that there a one or more persons who can help me with this since it's such a big decision for us.

/Morgause

Thanks

hi! I am from OC so anyone how want to talk I am here if you live close.

Thanks

This is a kind of quiet topic but I figured I'd try anyway...

I'm in OC (Newport Beach/Costa Mesa area) and looking for other people with Lupus around here, maybe to start up a support group if I can't find one otherwise because it seems like there are no resources around for people with Lupus in the area. Anyone still out there in the area/paying attention to this topic?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think people still read these posts, just no one from Orange County! Sorry. I do hope that you hear from someone soon! In the meantime, keep coming here to WHL and we will always do whatever we can to help you as much as we can.

I wish you the best.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!