Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody with lupus in orange county, ca??

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default anybody with lupus in orange county, ca??

is there anybody in orange county , california with lupus??? would like to talk, no body understands what iam going through, friends, family!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cynda rae For This Useful Post:

deannegirl (09-16-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Just saying hello and welcome to you. I am not in your area i am in the UK, but go into Louries lounge as many people here do understand what you are going through and may help you.They help me every day as my friends and family just dont understand. Always remember you are not alone.Keep posting questions you want to understand more about and someone will come along soon and answer you. Im here but am un diagnosed at the moment, but allot of people here have plenty of knowledge much better than me.Glad you found us cause everyone here are lovely.

Love
    Angel.xxx

Thanks

im not in orange county but im in los angeles, which is not to far. i just got diagnosed last year but would love to talk to you if u need anything, im also working on finding some groups here in los angeles. feel free to e-mail me ot message me if you want. take care

Thanks

Default Re: hi

[quote="Angel Oliver"]Just saying hello and welcome to you. I am not in your area i am in the UK, but go into Louries lounge as many people here do understand what you are going through and may help you.They help me every day as my friends and family just dont understand. Always remember you are not alone.Keep posting questions you want to understand more about and someone will come along soon and answer you. Im here but am un diagnosed at the moment, but allot of people here have plenty of knowledge much better than me.Glad you found us cause everyone here are lovely.

Love
    Angel.xxx[/q
    thank you for replying, i want to find out as much as i can about this lupus that i have. why are undiagnosed?? what are yor sx?? take care cynda

Thanks

[quote="jojo-at-the-bux"]im not in orange county but im in los angeles, which is not to far. i just got diagnosed last year but would love to talk to you if u need anything, im also working on finding some groups here in los angeles. feel free to e-mail me ot message me if you want. take care[/quo
    t
    e]

What was your first sx?? what are you taking for your lupus?? sorry for all the questions. thank you for replying to me . i just might make some friends here!!! cynda

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

My symptoms are very many lol
    Hair loss
    Fatigue
    Joint n muscle pain n spasm
    severe insomnia
    asthma
    I had a P.E (blood clot on lung)
    Depression
    severe anxiety
    panics
    headache
    blurred vision
    jaw n teeth problems
    lock jaw
    irratable bowel
    acid reflux
    Raynauds.....n much more,.....such fun.....NOT!

Oh such a great list lol....i feel embarrassed. I was a healthy person before who travelled the world.Now i dont leave the house that often cause im too tired. I may have left some details out but this is me.A demic lol I feel ill and want to get better. Doctors said i have M.E in 2004/5. This year was told it was Lupus before the blood results came back.Then the doctor said i ''must''have M.E. So i wrote a letter to him and am waiting for a reply.So basically i dont know whats up with me. I used to be out all the time and very active.Now i live in an old ladies body and im 39.
    I so hope i find out soon so i can deal with it.Instead of not knowing and feeling like a hypacondriact...which i am not....but am convinced sometimes this is what people think.I know i should'nt be a mind reader it does me no good

I hope you are having an ok day. We have snow here in the UK and ive been throwing snowballs at my dog.....so funny. I love the snow.
    You take care and hope i have helped in some little way.

Love
    Angel.xx

Thanks

Default Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver
    My symptoms are very many lol
    Hair loss
    Fatigue
    Joint n muscle pain n spasm
    severe insomnia
    asthma
    I had a P.E (blood clot on lung)
    Depression
    severe anxiety
    panics
    headache
    blurred vision
    jaw n teeth problems
    lock jaw
    irratable bowel
    acid reflux
    Raynauds.....n much more,.....such fun.....NOT!

Oh such a great list lol....i feel embarrassed. I was a healthy person before who travelled the world.Now i dont leave the house that often cause im too tired. I may have left some details out but this is me.A demic lol I feel ill and want to get better. Doctors said i have M.E in 2004/5. This year was told it was Lupus before the blood results came back.Then the doctor said i ''must''have M.E. So i wrote a letter to him and am waiting for a reply.So basically i dont know whats up with me. I used to be out all the time and very active.Now i live in an old ladies body and im 39.
    I so hope i find out soon so i can deal with it.Instead of not knowing and feeling like a hypacondriact...which i am not....but am convinced sometimes this is what people think.I know i should'nt be a mind reader it does me no good

I hope you are having an ok day. We have snow here in the UK and ive been throwing snowballs at my dog.....so funny. I love the snow.
    You take care and hope i have helped in some little way.

Love
    Angel.xx
    hello angel! thanks again for replying.so the doctor still doesnt know if you have lupus?? any positive blood tests? iam kinda in the same situation, the docs say yes you have lupus but the blood tests are pretty normal, its my sx that are the key here, same as you fatique,joint pain and aches, and yes the rash on my upper body.did you ever have a rash?i ahve been taking paquenil for about 4 months now and has made a great difference in how i feel, are you on any meds?? see your a few years younger than me, iam 42 and did i ever feel crappy about a year ago. well i hope you find some answers here soon. let me know. good night.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jojo-at-the-bux
    im not in orange county but im in los angeles, which is not to far. i just got diagnosed last year but would love to talk to you if u need anything, im also working on finding some groups here in los angeles. feel free to e-mail me ot message me if you want. take care
    well los angeles is not far, where abouts? i live in rancco santa nargarita in so oc, near mission viejo. would love to find some groups here in los angeles area. how did you get diagnosed, what where your sx??? thanks for replying!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi,

im on....Pregabalin/Lyrica
    Amityptaline
    Lansoprazole
    Copermill
    Temazepam
    Uniphylin ((asthma)
    Seretide (A)
    Ventolin (A)
    Tramadol

You can hear me as i rattle lol I see my Rheumi mid February and i will make sure i speak this time instead of being nervous and shocked at what he says to me lol. Yes i get rashes on my upper arms and a strange rash on my cheeks and side of my nose.Its not a red rash...its weird....but not that noticeable at times.But it is on my arms though. I am having terrible problems with my teeth,jaw and gums at the moment.Was put to sleep yesterday for major work.Today im in so much pain i can not concentrate.I had lock jaw at christmas you see.
    I do hope you are feeling at home here now. I am sorry i am not too knowledgeable. What does sx mean? Im from the UK so i dont know what it stands for lol. I hope you are feeling ok and have a lovely day. Keep posting and i hope we all can help you in some little way.

love
    Angel.xxx

Thanks

Hi,

I'm not in OC but I am in Riverside County. I'm actually from the city of Orange but just moved back to CA from the east coast. So...I'm not Orange County but I'm close. Let me know if you ever want to chat!

- Elaina