Thread: Inflammotory levels

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Inflammotory levels

hey all,

I went to the drs this morning to tell her i was in agony again, she couldnt understand why i was in so much pain til i asked her what my inflammatory levels were, she explained to me tht of a "normal persons" was around the 0-5 mark and she said mine was 36!!! :shock: well thats certainly explains why im in soo much pain then, she said she is gonna write my consultant a note, that my lupus is progressing way quicker than it should be, taking in to consideration of the drugs im on and the high doses of steroids ive been injected with, she was saying that if things get seriously bad for me i should admit myself into a & e for them to give me IV steroids, ok so thats it for me for now, im seeing my consultant on monday (great!) 9th feb, i will of course let you kno the outcome etc,

keep it real peeps
    ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

I hope you get better fast. I've been having issues lately too. Could barely walk but luckily dr gave me some oxycodone so I can move some until prednisone kicks in. This my second flare and lupus is definately no fun. Only good thing is having all of u for support. I've been up all night again so am going to try to get some sleep now.

Karli
    Meds- Prednisone, plaquinel, carbatrol, lisinopril/htcz, citalopram, calcium, folic acid, flexeril, percocet prn

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad to hear that, at least, she is being proactive and willing to take steps to ease your symptoms. I hope that you don't have to do intravenous steroids, but if you do, they should make a big difference in your levels.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah cheers guys

im proper weak right now everything is missions for me

i feel the need for a redbull lol but last time i felt like this the redbull picked me up for about 10 mins aha!

oh well not long to go til 9th feb aye?!

xx

Thanks

I am also sorry to hear that you are going thru such bad times now. Hopefully your doc can get it together and lift you back on your feet again. Trust me there is a bright light ahead! Notice I did not say sunshine cause we all know what that does to us!

Here's to being pain free!
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth

Thanks

Sending gentle HUGS and pain-free thoughts your way, today, ISDM.

I hope the pain settles down a bit so you can avoid the IV meds. Still, if it gets to be just tooooo much, perhaps getting the steroids will be the best thing to help take the edge off the pain and get that inflammation down.

I hope you find some relief soon!

Hang in there..........

Fondly,

Lori :P

Thanks

Hugs to ya iseedeadmonkeys

Glad you dragged yourself in to the doctor's. Sometimes you got to right it on a board and smack em over the head with it, till they get the message that things are STILL not improving at an acceptable level.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i totally hear ya there, lol captain dont get me started on the sunshine lol,

what i find the biggest pain in the bum is that no one listened to me when i said i was flaring!! doh they had to appoligise to me when i explained, shame tho i wanted to have lunch with my sister today, but i had to get my mum to take me home cause i was sick at least they understand which is good, im getting alot more support from them now too which is sweet, anyway its 12:10am and im still awake i dont think il be going to bed too soon

peace all
    xx

Thanks

Oh love, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time I am glad you doctor is really looking at you and trying to get you some relief. I am also happy to hear that your family is being even more supportive A little bit of love and understanding can go a long way Keep me posted and I will be thinking of you on the 9th :lol:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram