Thread: Raynaud's symptoms?

Thanks

Default Raynaud's symptoms?

Hi All,

I, like so many of you, have Raynaud's Syndrome along with my Lupus, but the only Raynaud's symptoms I've ever experienced are the cold hands and feet.

In the last few months, I've noticed occasionally the tip of my nose is freezing cold. The rest of my body is warm all over, just my nose is freezing. I'm not outside in the cold weather, it happens when I'm indoors.

Just curious, anybody else experience this one?

I'll definitely mention it to my doctor, but I don't see him until June, so thought I'd compare notes with you all beforehand.

Lori :P

Blog Entries
    Thanks

good morning rastagirl,

yes, i too experience the cold nose whether inside or out. Wierd feeling, just another wonder of our lives.

phyllis

Thanks

hello rasta.

I also experience the hands, feet, and nose. It does not even have to be cold out...I can have it in the summer also. I sleep in shorts with socks cause my feet will be so cold they hurt while I sweat.
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth

Thanks

As you know...my silly *ass is not diagnosed yet :P still....

Any way....yes, my hands and feet are always cold (even in the summer) my nose gets so cold it's numb.

If I drink a glass of juice or water my lips go numb too :twisted: aint we got fun?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Yes, I've had that, too. And my nose is a bit big.....a lot to get cold! The longer I have Raynauds, the more sensitive I get. I had a very interesting result last week in the sub-zero weather. Every other finger was white as stone - the others were normal. Kinda' pretty in a really weird sort of way!

Be sure to keep your 'core' temperature warm...layers on your torso. It's the circulation you want to keep up. Gloves, socks, boots are great - but you have to keep the inside of you warm, too.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Oh guys,

Thank you....now I feel normal. I won't worry any more that my nose is gonna freeze off.

Jody....I can picture it in my mind.....pink..white..pink..white..pink! And ditto for the left hand. :lol:

What will our bodies come up with next?? Always something new to keep up with.

Night...........

Lori :P

Thanks

I resemble these remarks..... 8)

Only when my nose gets cold it drips....

And yes, I've had the one finger blue, the rest nice and pink effect as well. Weird, aren't we all?
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Every time I bend over my nose dripps ops:

I feel like walking around with tissue shoved up my nostrals like I used to when I was a kid :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie