Thread: ultracet

Thanks

Default ultracet

Hi! everyone it has been a while. I am back. I was to sick to write. I have a new young doc at the free clinic. He tweeked my meds and gave me ultracet for the pain. As you know I was having trouble receiving meds for pain. The ultracet is FANTASTIC!!!!! It does not take all the pain away but I can at least walk and go to work. I can receive ultracet for as long as I need because it is not a narcotic. Whooo hooo!!!! I am doing better. If I tell anyone else I was out planting a garden it would mean nothing but I know you guys understand that it is a great accomplishment. I have been able to do things with my 7 yr old daughter. I am now happy!! I know I am not out of the woods and I do rest alot. But I have been down and out for so long and now I can do some things.
    Take care everyone
    Kathleen Gardo

Thanks

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am the same way when I am coming out of a flare up. I have a 7 year old daughter too so know how much they need. I also have two other daughters ages 12 and 13...they need lots as well. All the girls help with house chores. The older girls do their own laundry and can put a meal on the table when I'm too tired from work.

I've never heard of the pain med you are on. I take vicodin and darvocet when I have to. Don't like taking them but if I don't then I can't relax enough to rest and get better. Right now I am getting by with celebrex and 8 hour tylenol.

I'm new to this website. You can read my intro under the meet new members section.
    Dency

Thanks

Default understand it's hard!

Hi! I'm Reg-tt I have understand where you are coming from, I been taking ultracet for years now, it's not 100% but it helps. sometimes I say to myself that I'm am so tried of taking medication that I don't know what to do. Everytime I think I cut down on one medication it's a new one I have to take. I take up to nine pills now, but I'm still working and still getting around, so I just thank God for that, and hope for a better tommorrow. wish you luck, :P and hang in there. :BIG:

Thanks

Default ultracet

What kind of side effects does it have? I can't take alot of pain meds due to the stomach problems it causes. I work for a pharmacy benefit mgmt company and here's a link that gives info about the drug.
    http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,550509|Ultracet,00.html
    Catlady4520