Thread: lupus progressing

Thanks

Default lupus progressing

it has been a while since I have been on the forum. It is sometimes kinda comical yet reassuring and at the same time heartbreaking to read what everybody is going through, I am experiencing a lot of the same issues. it is 04:11, I have been up since 02:00 after trying to get back to sleep since midnight and was not sleeping well at all leading up to that, and yes that was with the ambien and a warm bath, so much for that. I am sitting here typing wishing my headache would just go away, the lyrica does not seem to help much. Oh yeah, the memory thing, haha, my wife likes to have a little fun with me about it, she calls me ADD. I am blessed with her, I think she really sympathizes with me and understands what I am going through, it is agravating. The other day I whent to my Rhume appt., I have driven this route many times however this time was like the first time, nothing was familiar and when I would get to a particular spot in the road that looked familiar I would think wow, I am at this spot already. If things to not improve in the next three weeks my Rhume is going to start trying some different meds. I am not really excited about that however it really would be nice to get rid of these darn headaches and be able to get a good nights sleep and hopefully get a little bit of energy back. I think I am going to try to get an x-ray of my lungs today to see if my pneumonia is trying to come back or if the pain in my lower lung region is just the scarr tissue from the pularisy earlier this year.
    Yeah, I am whining a bit,waaaaaaaaaaa. Sometimes it just seems to help to be able to vent whith people that are going through the same issues. Thanks for listening. Pray for a cure.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

Oh yeah, as you all know, this crap sucks!!
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Scubagramplit,

I remember you from a few months back! It's always good to see someone who hasn't been around for awhile drop in and say hello. I have to laugh, because last night, I was up all night with insomnia, after taking a warm shower and taking my Ambien. I always have a fresh supply of new movies and reading material for nights like that which come far too often.

I have some serious memory/cognitive problems too. I know the area where I live like the back of my hand, and I've been driving the same vehicle for a few years now, yet I get lost, and forget how to shift gears. I'll be driving along and suddenly have a blank spot in my head. It's hard to describe. I have my pilot's license but I don't dare go near any aircraft. I joke with people who know me that I'd probably get up there and forget how to land. They laugh, but It's more true than not. Lupus does suck! It's good to talk to you.

Rob

Thanks

Yes, thanks rob for letting me vent, on the kinda funny side with my wife having fun with me calling me ADD I respond back to her that it is not ADD but that I am multi-tasking. I guess at times we all have to sit back and have a good laugh. You have a great day and God bless.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi guys,

i often have to remind my children that I am now "simple minded". we have a good laugh, but we know that this is not a laughing matter. I can only do one thing at a time, and sometimes, can't even do that one thing. I used to multitask 24 hrs a day.....not anymore.

hope you both have a good day, and I wish for you a good night's sleep.

phyllis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi,

Just read your post and so can relate. I hope you feel a little better typing the thoughts down. I hope you feel a little better tmrw . I too have the same insomnia....bad memory....pain....so your not alone. I must say this afternoon i actually fell asleep for an hour.I had such a bad nightmare i was glad to wake up.Now i hope i dont sleep tonight lol....see you carnt win
    You come back and vent some more.....less baggage then to carry round and we all understand.Hope you have a good day.

Love
    Angel.xx