Thread: NW Indiana

Thanks

Default NW Indiana

Does anyone know of any support groups in NW Indiana? At one time 2 years ago I saw some info on one in Valparaiso but at that time I was in denial and very angry. Not that I am not angry about it now but it was worse.

Thanks,
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth

Thanks

i don't know of any in NW Indiana but u might want to check out chicago by the University of Chicago Hospital they might have some support groups cause the LFA chicago chapter is there.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Thanks

I don't know about NW Indiana, but if you go to www.milupus.org they have a list of support groups in both Michigan and Indiana. Or if you call LAA at 1-800-705-6677, they could let you know if something is available in your area. I've recently attended a group in Michigan and it was extremely helpful - I walked out of there feeling so much better about everything.

Thanks

Thank you both so much. I will check it out now!
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth