Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates Coming Soon - Members Please Read

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Updates Coming Soon - Members Please Read

Long awaited updates to WeHaveLupus.com are right around the corner. So wanted to prepare you for that.

One day you'll come here and everything will be VERY different. You'll think you have the wrong website. You'll be frustrated and overwhelmed and not know where to begin.

You'll hate it, you'll wonder why I ruined your beloved website. Then you'll start tinkering around a little bit and finding new features.

You'll spend hours seeing all the new things you can do. And in a couple months most of you will love it.

At least that's been my experience during updates on other forums.

I really think you'll see your experience here blossom from a simple forum to a fully interactive place you can share on a deeper level with other members (no, it won't be a dating website!).

It will be a little messy during the switch, usually takes about a month to work out the bugs.

I'll skip posting the list of the new features, but I'll just say you're going to dig it. Give it a month and you'll love it.

We do this for you, for Saysuzie (my coolest friend in the UNIVERSE), and of course out of respect and memory for Laurie.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Very cool news. Can't wait to see what's in store!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

this scares me

i am so limited on my electronic communication skills, it may take me two months to figure it out. So, if you don't hear from me for a while after this change, be patient. I might have to wait for one of my kids to come over and help me.

just being lighthearted. I won't get too frustrated.

it is 4 am and trying to entertain myself.

phyllis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh wow! I look forward to the new site, but if you dont hear from me....i'll be with Phyllis lol trying to work out how to find you or work it. Hopefully it wont be too hard to learn.

P.s Will the Lupus House be there with some hunky Men who do massages for people who need a relax ? lol

Love Angel.xx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver
    Oh wow! I look forward to the new site, but if you dont hear from me....i'll be with Phyllis lol trying to work out how to find you or work it. Hopefully it wont be too hard to learn.

P.s Will the Lupus House be there with some hunky Men who do massages for people who need a relax ? lol

Love Angel.xx
    Personally, I'd rather have some gorgeous females do my massages thank you very much! Kate Beckinsale would do nicely, or in a pinch, Charlize Theron would be fine as well! :lol:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

lol now you got me dreaming........Howie Dorough......David Beckham.......George Clooney......OK anyone...i just want a massage hehehehe

Roll on the Lupus House!!!

Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It won't be all scary as that - I'm just a little dramatic.

Thanks

Wow I can hardly wait. I am pretty excited about it. How long will it be before we see the change?

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hugs Beloved Admin

:lilangel: we would never get cranky or unreasonable or frustrated :lol:

Looking forward to the new digs, and thanks for all your hard work.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I opt for a massage by Ben Affleck.