Thread: Hi from Las Vegas

Thanks

Default Hi from Las Vegas

My name is Cindy. I was dz. in 1993 with Sle.
    Then in 2002 with periphial artery dz. then in 2007 with Raynauds,and Ra.
    I started going down hill with depression at this time. Still have lots of trouble there. On the 3rd appeal with SS.
    Does anyone else here live in Las Vegas?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Cindy;
    I do not live in Vegas (although I live only 3 hours south of Vegas, in Victorville).
    There are many of us, here, who truly understand the depression and loneliness of this disease. Some doctors say that the depression is one of the symptoms of the disease and others say that it is an inevitable side effect of the disease. Whatever the case, you will find that many of us have dealt with depression (and many of us are still dealing with it).
    I always advocate that it is just as important that we take care of our emotional health, with this disease, as it is that we take care of our physical health. It is imperative that we find a way to deal with our depression, either by a counselor, or therapist, or psychiatrist, or clergy person, or someone equally qualified who can also prescribe something to help us through the rough periods.
    Our mental health directly affects our ability to manage our physical health, so the two are intertwined and neither should go untreated. There are a lot of members here who can also help you some in this area and you will find that you are not alone; not in your depression or in the symptoms that you suffer from. I'm glad that you found us and that you decided to become a part of our family. We are here to help you in any way that we can.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome.I am sending you love and gentle hugs and so understand your pain. I will post again when i feel a bit more awake. We all understand on here and many people here will help with there knowledge.

Love
    Angel.xxxxxx