Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Itchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Itchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My whole body is itchy today and I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried oatmeal and lotion but nothing is giving me any relief!!!!!!! I know I can take some benadryl but then I am sleeping the day away. Hopefully by telling all of you I will feel some sort of relief Ok....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe not :!: I am going to go lay on the floor and roll all over the place.......my carpet will be my scratcher :!: Maybe I can find some sand paper in the garage :!: Wish me luck :lol:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Hi Danica,

Sorry to hear you have the itchy scratchies.

Same here, I have it on ignore.

I'm in a very cold climate, and take probably too many hot baths and showers to try and warm up.

Hiding under blankets just doesn't seem to be enough.

Not sure if I'm helping or harming myself, but I'll use and appricote body scrub and moisturize like crazy after words. Gives me some relief but no alot.

My skin burns, it's sooo itchy.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Ohh no!! I hate the itchies!! I'm allergic to water, so if I sweat or take a shower or a bath or use lotion, I'm itchy for hours. I feel ya on this one!!
    Shelly
    SLE, Raynaud's, Fibro, DDD, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, and so on and on and on....
    Cymbalta, Paxil, Vicodin, Promethazine, Valium, Calcium, Zyrtec

Thanks

I am trying to keep my legs and arms covered so that I can't scratch them :!: I only shower every other day because I will get even itchier Today is a bit better but I still can feel my skin crawling under my clothes :!: Oh well, what are we to do

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get this dani, its sooo annoying i take one a day anti histamine but the non drowsey type, does my head in, hope you sort it out chick xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

benedryl usually helps me...but I have to take it at night because it makes me tired...it also helps me sleep.
    46 year old mother of two diagnosed with SLE 2 yrs ago.
    Meds: Plaquinil, azathrioprine, cymbalta, water pill, folic acid, low dose asprin, and a medication to help me sleep.

Thanks

I am going to have to take benadryl tonight or I am going to scratch all my skin off!!!! Tim always tell me to stop scratching and then I trick him in to scratching my back for me He ends up figuring it out eventually but I get a little relief until then I will let you know how I do tonight on the benadryl :!:

Thanks

How did the Benedryl work? I find my skin itching a lot. I have a dry spot in the middle of my back, and it itches like crazy...I drive my husband crazy asking him to scratch my back for me. My legs are also dry and itchy. It's really annoying.
    46 year old mother of two diagnosed with SLE 2 yrs ago.
    Meds: Plaquinil, azathrioprine, cymbalta, water pill, folic acid, low dose asprin, and a medication to help me sleep.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

just for the record Dani

i was proper itchy last night, as u no im flarin again, but also exstreamly tired, does this happen to you too?

xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Mary Jane

The benadryl helped sooooooo much! I took it at bed time so it actually helped me sleep as well. I am doing better today thank you :!:

iseedeadmonkeys,

I noticed that it does happen a lot when I am flaring and when I am very tired. The benadryl helped a lot and it also helped me sleep

I know this may seem gross to some but I have had to cut back to one shower every other day. The heat in the water drives my skin crazy!!!!! I even wash with oatmeal and put an oatmeal lotion on all over. I just do not know what to do other than keep taking that benadryl :? Maybe I will only shower once a week.......lol......hahahahahaha :!: You all will be able to smell me from where you are at :!: