Thread: Dad Sick Again and Other Stresses

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Dad Sick Again and Other Stresses

Well my Dad is sick again. The same thing is going on again, vomiting and diarrehea. He went in to the hospital again where they gave him I.V. and more tests. He is home now, but not doing well. Please pray for him.

Also, just found out that my significant other has major dental work ahead for him. He had cavities where old fillings are and other dental problems. A lot of this is from not seeing a dentist for a long time. lack of dental insurance, and just plain fear of dentists!

Also, please pray for a friend of mine who fell at home and has multiple health problems. I have been trying to shop for him and for my
    Mom and Dad. I try to pace myself because I am not feeling that great myself.

Also, please pray for my next door neighbor, who fell off a roof he was working on. He broke his arm and is recovering from that. Thanks!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi DrinkofWtr,

It's good to hear from you. I get stressed out whenever my father, who is now 72, has a problem. Have to remind myself that a Marine, and retired cop can handle these things, but I still worry. I hope your Dad is OK.

I have a serious fear of getting my teeth worked on, so I know how your other half feels. Novacaine doesn't work on me, so it always hurts.

To your friend, and your nextdoor neighbor, I wish them well. A broken arm, well, hurts. Don't ask me how I know. Just try to remember that stressing out over others won't help them, but the stress will feed IT, as Oluwa calls it. It's hard to not stress over those you care about, I know. Let us know how things go for you, and for your Dad and friend and neighbor.

Rob

Thanks

I am thinking of you and everyone inyour life. I hope you are able to find some relief from the worrying. I am sending you gentle hugs and keep us posted on everything. Put all of your worries on us and we will all be here to help you get through all of this
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well my Dad finally got to see his regular doctor, who was on vacation over the holidays. He seems to be doing better, keeping my fingers crossed. Will keep you guys and gals posted!

Thanks

I am glad your dad is doing better. I will keep you and your family in my prayers
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am also glad that your Dad is doing better! I will keep your friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!