Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasound - bleeding tendons

Thanks

Default Ultrasound - bleeding tendons

Hi folks, I went for an ultrasound today on my sore thumb and wrist and the Dr seemed very surprised to see lots of blood in the tendons. Does this mean anything to anyone else? I don't have any diagnosis yet but have had lots of other symptoms over the last 6 months. All bloods are normal - not positive for Lupus - so does this mean I definitely have something else then? Radiologist said that this can be caused by autoimmune disorders. Rheumy appt in Feb.
    Symptoms:
    Pain in thighs - MRIs showed fluid in muscles
    hand rash - comes and goes with pain
    partially collapsed lung
    very tired and felt unwell for several months
    Lots of other bits and bobs

Any ideas anyone?

Sara

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Sara,

It's good to hear from you! Sorry to hear you are still having these odd symptoms. I have no experience or knowledge that can help unfortunately. Let's see if someone else here may have some ideas. I just wanted to say that your presence here has been missed. Besides, you are one of the only people who actually laughs at some of my jokes! You wouldn't like the ocean view here right now, as it's rather cold and icy. I hope all is well with you and your family, and that you all had a good holiday. Don't be a stranger!

Rob

Thanks

Hi Rob

Good to hear from you. That ocean view still sounds great to me in any weather - hope you're taking good care of my house for me Christmas was good especially as I am feeling loads better these days - bleeding in my tendons aside of course :shock: I had the same 2 weeks off as the girls so it was just nice to spend some time with them. How about you - did you go to your family? Must be pretty cold in your part of the world I'm guessing so not much kayaking to your little island at the moment. How have you been feeling? Last time we were in touch you were having a pretty rough time feeling poorly - hope things have improved. Have you heard anything from Robin (coltsfan) recently? Maybe she will see this and we can all have a catch-up. If you are out there Robin - get in touch please.

Sarax

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It sounds like burst blood vessels might be cause the blood in your tendons. I've read that this can occur in Sjogren's Syndrome. Like Rob, I have little information about this. Other than his surprise, your doctor gave you no explanations?
    I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful to you

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i had a dream about this post :!:
    i only just remembered it glancing at it again lol i wont bore you with the dream, hope it gets sorted soon
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

iseedeadmonkeys, that's sooo unfair - now I'm dying to know what the dream was. Giant tendons bleeding all over the place???

Sarax

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Sara,

I have my bad days, and my good days. Since we last spoke I've had some very bad ones, but also some good ones. That's how it always is I guess. Christmas was excellent. Spent the day at my parents, and the whole family including all the nieces and nephews were there. My nephew in special forces was home for two weeks from Army Med School. He's a Green Beret, and studying to be a combat surgeon. He's an intern at a civilian hospital right now, and just delivered his first baby. His description was, shall we say, colorful.

No kayaking until May or June. it was -20 here last night. Had a blizzard with three feet of snow just before X-mas. But, the seasons here change quickly, so I'll be out on the water again soon enough. I haven't talked to Robin in awhile, but I know she's active here. I'll see if I can track her down. Glad to hear you are feeling better, minus the tendons of course. Gotta run for now. Talk to you later.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sara....................ok just for you

i was a dr, doing an op on this woman who had bleedin tendants :shock:
    in her fingers, only thing is in my dream i was this top dr lady! but i dint have a clue what i was doing (coz obviously im not one) :lol: so i decided to make it up as i went along, as ppl was watching me doing the op haha i made a good job of it tho

keep smiling

x

Thanks

Can I book my appointment for surgery with you now then :lol:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LOL nooooo you should run far away if you ever see me walking into an operatin room lol x