Thread: My Christmas present to my wife

Thanks

Default My Christmas present to my wife

Other than cutting off my waist length hair yesterday which I will send the pony tail to LOCKS FOR LOVE it;s an orginization who takes hair and makes wigs for kids with cancer...cool thing to do with a 28 inch pony tail!!! anyway when my wife and I first bought this house I got her a DAlmation that ws the apple of her eyes and then at 7 he pased for unknown reason his organs just failed....so we;ve since then adopted 2 ex racing greyhounds....after i got outof the hospital I was riding past the place and thought i would take alook and this gorgeous white greyhound comes running up and she has the EXSACT markings as CODY had right down to the blakc eyepatch and ers markks..then the handler came out and took off her muzzle and said if you say her nale this was...she smile..si I did and she lifete her lip and smiled then kissed me!!!! Needless to say I suprised my wife Friday night with her,,,and here she is....say hello to MADDI www.blu-3.com/Voodoo-Funk/maddi2.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 12-22-2002).]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

St. James;
    what a wonderful gift - both Maddi and your ponytail :-). I was unable to download the picture! We just lost our 16 year old Pomeranian last month. He belonged to my daughter and was her favorite pal. I like to think they he rejoined her and that they are together again. He apparently just went to sleep and never woke up! Oh but that we could all go that way!
    I am sorry to hear about your flare-up and your hospitalization. I think about you often and always pray for you to get some relief from your symptoms.
    I wish you and your family a Joyous Christmas and a Proseperous New Year!
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thanks SUE ...right now I;m a bit down I think I wore myself out and the morphine doesn't agree with me and as a CSAC (drug couselor) I'm really against it but betwen the LUPUS and the spinal disease...I got my hands full BUT I still wake everymorning and pry that today I'll be ok....thanks sue

MERRY CHRISTMAS

stjames

Thanks

SUE just click on the link and the pic comes right up!!!!!!

stjames

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

GOT IT!!!!
    He's a natural HAM!!! Put him in commercials :-) He looks like he's a loving pet, is he? Does he spend most of his time hanging around you???
    He made me miss my puppy (albeit 16 yr old puppy -lol-)

Saysusie