Thread: Thought i'd share something with you :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Thought i'd share something with you :)

Whilst i was in hospital in the A & E department i was on a bed.I was rocking because the pain was so bad.My friend was at the side of me having rushed me into the hospital. The nurse had come in and given me my second shot of Morphine. As i lay there, i thought to myself, i can not go on, the pain in my mouth,teeth,gums, jaw and face seemed to be to much to handle. All at once i felt someones warm hand on my wrist.As i began to open my eyes....there stood my dad smiling at me. My friend asked me what was wrong as she said i was staring at the wall and i had jumped. I told her my Dad was holding my wrist. It was here i realised.......my Dad died in 1992.

Love
    Angel.xxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Wow, I don't even know what to say about that, other than that's amazing. There are so many things we don't understand. Is there really an afterlife is a question I ask alot. Your experience tells me that there may well be. That's quite an experience Angel.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I had actually forgotten about it.My friend reminded me of what i said to her. The skeptical side of me says it was the Morphine.......but the other side says well i really did see him and i felt someone's warm hand on mine and i did feel calmer....so who knows, but i do believe there's somewhere.

Love
    Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thats a really lovely story, i belive he was with you too,
    Can i just tell you something,

I was hospitalised for 2 weeks with my 1st dvt when i was 17 and i was laying in bed chatting to the old dears that were in the ward with me, when i turned over to rest my back (looking away from the ladies) one of them came up to me, sat on my hospital bed and said, "i know you are missing your home you will be well again soon to return to your family" i did think at the time why is she out of her bed? the next thing i knew i jumped from the emergency alarm going off, i turned over and the lady had a massive heart attack and died in front of me, i think she was already dead when she came to me, its just the other ladies thought she was sleeping, anyway i was bed bound so whilst everyone was whelled out i was left sittin in my bed when she was prenounced dead
    anyway what i was getting at was your loved ones seem to always visit you when you are in hospital,

keep it real
    ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Such a moment to cherish, to feel over and over again. Close your eyes, breathe in slowly through your nose, deeply and feel the moment again..... Moments like those make me feel safe.

Subtle or great, they let us know they are with us. Sometimes we miss it if we are not open to it...

Love,
    Oluwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Wow, so im not the only one. How nice and yes....i do breath in and remember that moment. I had forgotten about it, but my friend reminded me and now i see it clearly.She said i jumped and looked at somebody.She said she was a bit scared and knew something was'nt quite right as i was looking at the wall.....yet i do remember my Dad was there like he was alive and really there. So nice

Love Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Well last night i did my Angel cards again and they told me ''dont worry, the worst is over.There is something good that you carnt yet see''. Today my nurse came and i told her the problems i have with Doctors and most medical people. She is trying to get me an advocate now to come to medical appointments with me, to be my voice. So the angels and god was looking over me and i didnt even realise

Angel.xxxx