Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Flare?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Another Flare?

Is it possible to flare again after having all the drugs sorted?
    the fatigue is back with avengance all i wanna do is sleep, thing is mtx was yesterday and im also recovering from the flu, but is it still possible for ones body to go into another flare? x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Hey monkeys

Sorry you are feeling ick. I'm feeling the same way. Putting it down to Christmas routine mess up.

All the comings and goings, not eating properly, not taking my meds on schedule.

The worse I feel, the less I feel like doing the things I need to do.

Wouldn't hurt to pop round to your doctor and let them know that you're doing great and get checked out.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

HEY SITC

thanx yes i think i will pop and see the doc, i think she has to sign me back to work anyway :? yeah christmas is a bit of a mosh up i kno what you mean my routine is proper messed up and my eating habbits have changed somewhat too, (not mentioning anything about chocolate of course) :lol: ty ty xx

Thanks

Flares are like relatives --- they show up at the most unexpected times. You can close the curtains and sit in the dark, but they always seem to find you.

No amout of medication is going to stop flares when they are ready to appear . . . just my opinion.

Moxie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey moxie,

true true too true lol i like your way of thinking
    i wonder sometimes if i push ppl away too much? i hope not :?

peace x

Thanks

At first I thought I was an insufferable ingrate who avoids parties and other forced social gatherings that are miserable for all those except drunks and exhibitionists.

I very politely decline any gathering consisting of more than two people because I know how boring I am to myself, let alone to anyone else. I would like to underline the word, STRESS, right here.

Well, everyone, family included, assumes I am a jerky unsophisticated idiot for not wanting to listen to how cousin Wayne strangled his wife then shot himself (a true story.) As it turns out, cousin Wayne was more nuts and antisocial than I, yet, I still take the prize because I don't want to get those little pizza burns in my mouth and a chest cold and exploding diarrhea and everything else associated with a flare from being forced to be with extended family that gathers once every-so-many years to spread gossip and tell me how fat I look.

This is a long story to explain the closing the curtains and sitting in the dark thing. By the way, I no longer beat myself up for trying to avoid uncomfortable situations. Flares are not my favorite thing, the holidays are not my favorite time and being forced to do anything that stresses me out is not a good thing.

Thanks

I hear ya Moxie

I am a social person, but not "planned" social gatherings. They never go well for me.

But this time of year sort of forces it upon me. So I take a couple of immodium and a tylenol, grit my teeth and get through it with an escape plan in my back pocket.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

I wonder if going back to work is causing your flare. My doctor once told me that flares can be brought on by life stressors. Now these things that cause stress are not all bad. I went through the list and there were things like planning a vacation, having a baby and anything work related. Your body is probably getting very excited and maybe even a little nervous and this may be triggering it I think it is great you are going back and I can not wait to here all about your first week let the doc know about all this and maybe, just for now, you may need your meds adjusted to help you get through this time I am here if you need to talk about anything
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Are you feeling any better? I hope so. If not did you go see the dr?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

YO!!

what up! lol

im good thanx, no dint go and see the dr, i think she is having a break from me seeing her every 2 weeks lol (thats enough for anyone to go mad) i will go and see her tho i think il be ok now, prob ws just the flu thing i caught from a friend (im all for sharing, but some things should really be kept to tht individual) lol spesh as our immunes are non exsistant lol, anyway tanx for concerns im feeling ok x