Thread: Raynaud's...

Thanks

Default Raynaud's...

How do you treat your [chronic] raymaud syndrome?
    Whether it be with medication or home stuff.

I can barely shut my hands, and would like some information to suggest to my doctor.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not too long ago, there were several posts with suggestions for dealing with and treating Raynaud's. Perhaps you can do a search for those posts. In the links above, you will see one for "search". Click on it and it will take you to a search screen. You can type in the word "Raynaud's" and all posts with that word in it will come up.

If you are unable to find some good ideas or suggestions there, let us know and we will be happy to provide more for you.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default hi

for raynauds i take a mild painpill perscribed by my doctor and keep them warm at all times even in the house.
    Lupus is not my problem, I gave it to God.
    Age 26
    medications: Atacand,Cellcept,Nifedical,prednisone, minocycline, Ammonium lactate cream

Thanks

I haven't been officially diagnosed with Reynaud's but my PCP has took notice of it...

everytime I am barefoot and my lower legs are exposed, they turn blotchy white, then kinda blue, then really red.

I usually put socks on alot of the time. But even with socks and warm boots on, my feet will still be like ICE...I sometimes use my heating pad on my feet...

It gets really bad when my potassium is low...

it drives me crazy.

I have never heard of pain meds being used for treatment? What exactly does that do? just curious...
    "at the end of the day, you either focus on what separates you, or what holds you together..."

24 years old

Interstitial cystitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, IBS, Hypertension, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Ovarian cysts, Vasovagel, Reynauds.

...waiting for a Lupus diagnosis

Thanks

HI IM 18 YRS OLD AND I HAVE RAYNAUDS....THE WAY I TREAT IT IS I TAKE 250MG OF NIACIN TIME RELEASED PRESCRIBED BY MY RHUMEY....WE ALSO KEEP THE HOUSE PRETTY WARM SO I DONT TURN...ITS WORKED GOOD SO FAR AND DONT HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I USUALLY KEEP GLOVES WITH ME AT ALL TIMES JUST IN CASE I END UP IN A COLD DR.S OFFICE OR RESTURANT.....