Thread: Hello =]

Thanks

Default Hello =]

Hi everyone =]
    I'm kind of new to forums in general but people have been recommending joining something like this and it would be nice to talk to others with lupus =]
    I guess I should start with an introduction, so here it goes: My name is Kim and I am 17. I live in NS, Canada and was diagnosed with lupus... I honestly can't remember, but 2 or 3 years ago but I have had Rheumatoid arthritis (Are those even spelt right?) since I was 8.
    I don't want to make this too long, so if you want to know anything, do ask =]

Thanks

Hello and welcome Magnelay

Glad you found us.

I'm a 48 yr old female and also live in Nova Scotia. We have many people here from different age groups.

I'm sure other's will be along soon to welcome you.

I'm not diagnosed as yet. My mother had lupus and my sister has been diagnosed years ago.

This is a warm and informative site.

:lol: Spelling is NOT an issue on this board. If it was, they would have kicked me off a looooooong time ago.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Hagnelay:

Welcome to our family. Don't worry about spelling, we all understand what you are trying to tell us :lol:
    Please feel free to tell us anything that you'd like about yourself and to ask us any questions that you may have. We are here to help you as much as we can and to give you support, guidance, comfort and understanding. I'm glad that you are here!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Nagelay,

Welcome to a compassionate group of knowledgeable and experienced kind people. I have learned a wealth of information since joining.

I am so sorry for your plight, always feel free to let any of us help you walk this path.

share a smile today,

Thanks

Thank you guys for nice welcomes =]
    I have so many little questions, from looking around the forums a bit, I guess I came to the right spot, you all seem real nice and helpful! =]