Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas to All

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default Merry Christmas to All

Hello Everyone,

Many of you, myself included, consider We Have Lupus to be one of the best sites on the web in regards to Lupus, and how to live with it. Saysusie and I do our part to keep things working smoothly, and contribute whenever we can. But the real reason this site is as good as it is, is because of all of you. Our members, from the newest who have just discovered this place, to the veteran with thousands of posts behind them, are the driving force here. This place is outstanding because of all of you. I see new members who themselves are very scared, and maybe nervous about talking on a website for the first time, turn and comfort another member in need without hesitation. It's an inspiring thing to see. That's a gift you cannot buy in any store, and never have to wait for Christmas to recieve, as it is given freely here 365 days a year.

Wherever you are, however you choose to celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a Peaceful, and Merry Christmas.

Rob

Thanks

Default teary

That was beautiful Rob now you got me all teary eyed at work. Hope you have a great one too!

Thanks

Hi Rob,
    I hope that you have a very very Merry Christmas and yes this is a great site. I thank heavens for the compassion that is shown here.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Default Merry Christmas!

Thanks Rob, for your kind words, and for all that you do here at WHL. And thank you, Saysusie, for creating this safe and reassuring place for all of us. I pray that 2009 brings us better things: health, economy, weather (am I asking for too much? :shock I'm grateful for all of you, and find inspiration here everytime I log in.

May you all enjoy a wonderful holiday, no matter what 'holiday' you celebrate!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Rob,

How lovely!! Yes and i thank you and Saysusie for your advice you have given me.I now realise for sure 'it's not all in my head' and i feel at ease a bit more knowing that. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind and caring to me as i am a newbie. I am so glad i found you all. Fab place to be in here.....oh and i look slim in here too lol with no steriod face lol

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Love
    Slim tall gorgeous Angel. (well i could be lol)xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dearest Rob;
    I could not have said it more beautifully or with more sincerity. So, I will just say Thank You for putting into words the true nature of WHL and those who share themselves with and for each other!

Warmest Wishes
    and
    Most Joyous Holidays

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Back at you Rob...have a wonderful holiday, Christmas to you too....hugs.

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THE FRIENDSHIP I HAVE EARNED HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST GIFTS I GOT THIS YEAR THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME THROUGH MY HARDEST TIMES GOD BLESS
    The boundaries which divide life from death
    are at best shadowy and vague.
    Who shall say where one ends,
    and the other begins?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Merry christmas everyone,

I agree withSandra, this group is the best christmas present that I received this year.

Again, rob, thank you for the beautiful words...what a talent you have.

bless you all, may angels watch over each of you,

share a smile today,
    phyllis

Thanks

Default Re: Merry Christmas to All

Thank you for all the love and support you generate from you work here on the forum I am truely blessed this holiday season with all of you in my life To all of you, thank you and Merry Christmas :x-mas:

Quote Originally Posted by rob
    Hello Everyone,

Many of you, myself included, consider We Have Lupus to be one of the best sites on the web in regards to Lupus, and how to live with it. Saysusie and I do our part to keep things working smoothly, and contribute whenever we can. But the real reason this site is as good as it is, is because of all of you. Our members, from the newest who have just discovered this place, to the veteran with thousands of posts behind them, are the driving force here. This place is outstanding because of all of you. I see new members who themselves are very scared, and maybe nervous about talking on a website for the first time, turn and comfort another member in need without hesitation. It's an inspiring thing to see. That's a gift you cannot buy in any store, and never have to wait for Christmas to recieve, as it is given freely here 365 days a year.

Wherever you are, however you choose to celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a Peaceful, and Merry Christmas.

Rob
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram