Thread: The Parade of Lights

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default The Parade of Lights

Yesterday evening I mustered all the energy I had and went to a "Parade of lighted boats" down at the harbor. Yes, it was cold, and I really had to bundle up, but it was fun. There were so many decorated boats. My favorite was the sailboat that looked like a Christmas tree with a big red candle on it--all done in lights, of course. There was a carnival, and live entertainment. Santa was there. also.

I heard that today was ice sculpture day, and the reindeer (real ones) were there today, but I was unable to go to that due to other commitments. I thank the lord that I can still get around on my good days! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my lupus friends and their families!

Thanks

Merry christmas to you. Glad you had a good day!

Thanks

It is great that you got out there and were able to enjoy some of the holiday festivities :!: It is nice to get out when you are having good days and it gives us something to look back on and remember when we are having bad days Merry Christmas to you and your family and may this New Year be healthier than last

:x-mas:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram