Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bladder changes

Thanks

It sounds like what your dealing with could be Urinary rentention, where your bladder is not emptying correctly, causing you to strain. And my Urogyn's tell me NEVER EVER push to pee. It could be your pain medicine as I have heard some make you retain. Perhaps, you can mention it to your doctor and he can give you another med to try.

I know urinary issues are never fun to deal with. Let me tell ya, living with the disease I have is not easy, but also I am a complicated case of IC too...

Now if the pain in your lower abdomen along with the bloating continues and the burning, I would definitely bring these issues up with your primary care doctor. Not something you want to mess with.

Good luck.
    "at the end of the day, you either focus on what separates you, or what holds you together..."

24 years old

Interstitial cystitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, IBS, Hypertension, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Ovarian cysts, Vasovagel, Reynauds.

...waiting for a Lupus diagnosis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Sending you gentle hugs and thank you. I will mention it again when i see my doctor.

Love
    Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Your body think it has and urinary tract infection i have had those problems went to dr and that what i had call your doctor to see if that what it is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah thanks allot.xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope this is all it is. good luck with dr's

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Its a long story, but i saw my Doctor. I didnt get much help. Today i have to say last night i peed for england lol There was a bit of difficulty, me just sat there knowing i was bursting.....but after 10 minutes i felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Every ten minutes after i was sat on the throne lol. Even when i just had gone, i felt i needed another. I am feeling a touch better today.I am taking antibiotics so i think they could be kicking in. I look like im having twins, so swollen and sore....but so far so good. Thanks for caring.

Love
    Angel.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i hope it works half the time i feel the drs don't care just want money or think its all in our heads and we don't know our own body's let me know if it works for you take care

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes me too. Thanks so much and i hope you have a lovely day today. Sending you hugs.
    Love
    Angel.xx