Thread: My Mam finally admits......'' i am ill'' lol :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default My Mam finally admits......'' i am ill'' lol :)

Hi Everyone,

Had to break the news to you all.....''I am ill''. Yes today my Mam admitted to me she finally believes i am ill. (Angel has a belly laugh n tries a triple backflip) lol

Yesterday my Auntie came to visit my Mam and my Auntie said to me as plain as day ''You need to want to get better'' i left the room thinking.....no i like the joint pain, i love the muscle aches, i love the not being to breath, i like the insomnia, i like breaking my teeth and the severe jaw problems, i love even more the being housebound....the heart palps....the hair loss is such a trendy look lol....oh my word!!!!
    HOW IGNORANT some people are.lol
    Today i mentioned that comment to my Mam and she went mad.She said carnt she see how ill you are....ignore her, you have Lupus she doesnt understand!! I asked why she didnt say anything yesterday and she said she is frightened of her.

Anyway....bottom line is she believes me now!!!

Angel.
    (Officially ill) lol

Thanks

That is great that she finally understands. I'm sorry your aunt is treating u like that. My situation is the opposite my aunt understands and mother doesn't. Sad to say it isn't any better the other way around. We just have to find ways to handle people like that. We are the only ones that know what is going on in our bodies and if they were in pain they would expect us to understand them.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Karli,

Believe me i have had a tough time this year as i have been near enough housebound, so i have been with Mam 24/7. I think i just annoy her for being home all the time. Its been very distressing this year and lets just see now whether it continues, i hope so......she has made the first move today. Fingers crossed.
    But i fully understand what you said, people will never know what its like to be trapped in your body with so many different problems to contend with. I hope one day all our friends and family see the light and give us some compassion instead of the constant ignorance.
    I hope you are feeling a little better today.Thanks for your reply. Sending you gentle hugs.

Love
    Angel.xxxx

Thanks

Angel love, that is good news! I hope now she steps in and really starts supporting you and what you are going through :!: I am sorry your aunt is being a poopy head! It is very frustrating when people tell you that you have to want to get better! We just love being stuck in bed, in the house, not eating our favorite foods and feeling sleepy all the time It is just soooooooooo much fun....lol :!: Hopefully this is the start of your support system with your family! I will keep you in my thoughts and hope with all my heart that your aunt wakes up and starts to understand what it is your are going through

Love always,
    Danica

:x-mas:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram