Thread: Sick,Sick,sick,

Thanks

Default Sick,Sick,sick,

Miss Polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick!!
    Thats me I am sick, sick, sick of being sick. All week long I have battled a migraine type headache, gut pain, nausea and vomiting. Feeling a smidge better now. I am so tired of this.
    Christmas is coming, the goose (if I had one) is getting fat. I dont want to be sick for Christmas.
    All I want for Christmas is my belly to be happy! And my head to stop hurting.
    La lala lala lala la la la!
    I have not been a patient Mom today. Had a snow day so the kids break started today....noise UGH!

k

Thanks

Gentle hugs to ya NoodleMom

Hope your day is better today.

I'm living in the land of christmas shopping and brain fog...help!
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Sending you a gentle '' H U G '' and hoping you feel a little better as the day goes on.

Love
    Angel.xx

Thanks

Oh Noodlemom, you have my sympathies!!!!!

I've had a crap cold/cough since Thanksgiving, have pulled muscles in my chest wall from coughing, so now every cough is PAIN too. Plus all the other pieces - sore nose, sore throat....sigh....

But at least I don't have a migraine. Oh you poor thing - that is even worse! And to face it with kids.....

My wish for you is a comfortable chair in a room with candles, a cup of soothing herbal tea with honey, a warm afgan over your lap and QUIET

May you feel better this very hour....
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

My heart is sad for you and all the pain you are in! I am sending you well wishes and I will ask Santa to send you a good day for Christmas :x-mas:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Aawww thanks my friends.
    I had a whole day yesterday with out a headache. I was so blessed. I do have one right now but I think it will go away soon. I took some tylenol and have my ice turban on. Giving myself a self induced brain freeze. I go to the Chiro this afternoon.
    Still have some gut pain and diarhea but have not had any vomiting for a couple of days.

Kasey