Thread: HOLIDAYS AND STRESS AND LUPUS

Thanks

Default HOLIDAYS AND STRESS AND LUPUS

THREE things that do NOT mix well.PLEASE do youself a favor and relax and let other so some stuff for ya...STRESS is the woorst thing for LUPUS so if ya wnna really enjoy the holidays RELAX!!!!!!CALM DOWN and just enjoy...let the other do the runnung around and worrying...you stay healthy and have FUN!!!!!

stjames

Thanks

SO...how did yall do??????

stjames

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well :-(
    Did not do well at taking your advice or my own advice! Did a little bit too much and, by Christmas Eve, was flat on my back!!! However, the thing about being in remission is that I was able to come downstairs on Christmas Day and watch my grandaughter and family open gifts. Fortunately, my family took over from there and prepared the meal, cleaned the house afterwards and served the eggnog and desserts. So, I did enjoy my Christmas after all!
    I think that I try to compensate for missing my daughter and having to go through another Holiday without her. Especially since she died just 10 days prior to Christmas and some of my last moments with her were spent planning Christmas! Since her passing, I have either been sick or hospitalized every Christmas! I think I am in some sort of cycle :-( But, I am trying, very hard, to deal with it!
    I hope that you, and everyone of our friends, have a joyous new year!
    Saysusie